Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Here's another one; entering October, Mo Claiborne allowed the lowest completion percentage among CBs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for Dak to break Brady's 162 attempts without an INT

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It does

Then maybe it will help to silence some of his critics

When a rookie can come into this league and do something that no other player in history (not just rookies) have been able to do that is pretty fucking amazing. And taking a record away from Brady is just the icing on the cake

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah, where's these Dak critics. I haven't seen even one, anywhere.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mostly on FB calling him the Dink and Dak offense alluding to him not throwing the deep ball

Basically a bunch of Romo Homers that aren't willing to acknowledge that Romo's time has come and gone and that it is now time for the next stage which is Dak

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's going to be real interesting in about 4 or 5 weeks when Romo is out there and killing it. Will people admit they were wrong? Will they keep hating? Will they pretend like they were pro-Romo the whole time.

Again, people that have turned on Romo and blame him for the years of mediocrity help me understand how there are fans that still support Jerry. Short and selective memories.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's going to be real interesting in about 4 or 5 weeks when Romo is out there and killing it. Will people admit they were wrong? Will they keep hating? Will they pretend like they were pro-Romo the whole time.
When he's out there and killing it he will still be a time bomb. As far as 'hating' goes let's make sure we're not broad-brushing - pointing out facts isn't the same as 'hating.'
Again, people that have turned on Romo and blame him for the years of mediocrity
Again, I don't blame him. It's my opinion though that he represents the losing culture in Dallas. And I've wanted him gone for years. Mainly this was due to my belief that unless we really hit rock bottom there's never going to be any changes. Well, following up a 12-4 campaign with a 4-12 one apparently was 'rock bottom' enough to get us some change. 8-8 obviously won't do that, no matter how many of those there are.

Not really reading or listening to anyone's opinion and then substituting their actual opinion with what you wish it really was, never works.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mostly on FB calling him the Dink and Dak offense alluding to him not throwing the deep ball
That's hilarious because, that's actually Romo ball. I don't think he even CAN throw deep anymore.

Top Bottom