MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Have you not seen our LB play so far?

That’s my point. Our LB core is soooo bad that we’re pining for a guy that really is a backup on every other playoff team. The really sad thing is that because of the gimp they likely will not draft a LB with one of their top picks.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I seem to remember getting chastised in this site when I mentioned the Jags were building a pretty good defense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I seem to remember getting chastised in this site when I mentioned the Jags were building a pretty good defense.
I've been saying for the last couple of years, watch out for the Jags.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Speaking of which the Fuzzy posts on how the gimp is progressing and how good he looks have miraculously vanished. Typical Edoctor.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was really hopeful Damian Wilson would have a nice year, he was pretty good most of last yr the more playing time he got. But he hasn't looked very good this year to me either.

Lee is a good player and getting Hitchens back will help, but the LB spot might end up being a decent priority next yr in free agency and/or draft. As much of a feel good story Jaylon Smith is, he doesn't look like he should be on the field right now. Maybe that will change as the year goes on or he gets another year of rehab work in, but right now the decision to draft him is looking really bad.

I think Jaylons condition will only get worse not better. If his tendon isn't allowed to fully regenerate and he plays on it. It might never will.

And I imagine the condition only worsens with age.

He'll never be right. We get some more lbs in here and he'll quickly be an afterthought imo

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sean Lee and the indomitable Hitchens is all we have at LB. Factor in our safeties are none factors on the deep end and it's going to be a long season.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sean Lee and the indomitable Hitchens is all we have at LB. Factor in our safeties are none factors on the deep end and it's going to be a long season.

Woods should be starting next to Jones at safety. As long as Heath is starting the secondary is going to continue to get scorched.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Jaylons condition will only get worse not better. If his tendon isn't allowed to fully regenerate and he plays on it. It might never will.

And I imagine the condition only worsens with age.

He'll never be right. We get some more lbs in here and he'll quickly be an afterthought imo

You really need to consult Dr Lumpkins on this matter before you go spouting off

Top Bottom