Reaction score
How low can the winning percentage go before Garrett is fired? I know that Jerry will just bring in another idiot with no experience, or scout the recently fired for ineptness coaches because being a loser coach is a resume' enhancer for Jerry. Why? Because loser coaches are so thankful for having a paycheck that they will willingly be the figurehead puppet for Coach Jones.

But enough is enough with the current chowder-head. Bring in the next loser. At least it will be a fresh form of suckitude. Only lifelong fandom has kept me even watching this shit show. Or maybe it's more like a heroin junky who keeps shooting up in the hopes of just one more cherry high? I don't know, but I at least need a fresh coat of paint on the barn.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah enough is enough like I said in another thread. He clearly is not a quality, or even average head coach. Even an average coach could have managed more than 2 wins in last 15.

They should fire him no later than game 6, which I'm sure will have us with a 2-4 or 1-5 record. Make Marinelli or Linehan the interim HC and then clean house after the season.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Red lets Jerry run wild without saying a peep. He's not going anywhere.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
what's his record without Romo?

Unfortunately for him, unlike last yr when he could point to Cassell and Moore being inept for most of those losses, he cant do that with yesterdays game. Prescott was pretty good and definitely wasnt the reason for us losing.

Of course, he helped pick guys like Brad Johnson, Weeden, Cassell and Moore so when they play bad he should be accountable for that too, but for some reason never is.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
What's any coach not named Belichick with out their starting QB?

Reaction score
Yeah but he's building something long term here.

Not a flash in the pan one time Super Bowl winner. Super Bowls.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What's any coach not named Belichick with out their starting QB?

This year after game 1, you could say 3-1 (4-1 including the Patriots)

Denver beats Carolina with Simian (technically the starter but was his 1st game)

Philly beat Cleveland with Wentz

Minnesota beats Tennessee with Hill

Dallas loses with Dak

Reaction score
"Starting quarterback" isn't a fair label.

Not all starting quarterbacks are the same.

Garrett has been gift wrapped a potential Hall of Fame QB (at least from a statistical standpoint) - and he's been mostly an 8-8 hot mess save for one year when we got MVP performances from two guys on offense and played 5 either rookie or back up/third string QB's.

Without that elite QB starting, he has an atrocious record.

Meanwhile there are NFL coaches winning or putting together quality seasons with far inferior starting QB's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So it's fair to assume that Garrett's coaching record has fallen under the .500 mark?

That will most likely be the case in a couple of weeks. He's 46-45 adding both regular and post season together. He'll be well below .500 by the end of the year because Romo isn't going to save anything for him. Romo physically can't save Jason's ass any longer.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Should make everyone feel good:

With today being the one-year anniversary of the Cowboys last win at AT&T Stadium, here is a reminder that Alabama has more wins (three) there than the Cowboys since the start of the 2015 season. The Cowboys' loss Sunday to the New York Giants was their eighth in a row at home. The 1989 Cowboys, who went 1-15, were 0-8 at home.

Reaction score
Douchebag Idgit & AtetooManyPaintChips are doing their damnedest at crowd control over this very subject. They are of course getting their asses handed to them on facts so I expect them to go forum NAZI any minute now. Among the moderator powers is to threaten, intimidate, and ban those that beat you in an argument. I know it isn't in the TOS, but it IS a rule there. Just ask Unreality.

Reaction score
:lol to "douchebag idgit"

That fucking clown is the trent dilfer of message board moderators. Just a complete loser.

Top Bottom