Reaction score
So I'm hearing that Bonecrusher has passed away. I don't know how it happened but it's sad to hear.

RIP bro!!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
sad. didn't realize he had over 5k posts here.

if you're a member of his family who logged in with account, we're sorry for your loss.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wish it was dbair instead.

Wish it was JERRY JONES instead. Bonecrusher is another person Jerry shouldn't have outlived, and another person who had to live through the last 20 years of Jones mediocrity, never to see the team he loved become respectable again. It makes me very angry to think about that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Damn.

Not much you can say. Didn't know the dude, bumped heads a few times in this site's infancy, but it feels like a distant relative died. You don't really know the person, but it feels weird/sad, you're upset about it, but you don't know why.

RIP

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As bb said, if any relatives are reading, he posted a lot of articles when we slackers were too lazy to and didn't let us drag him down. RIP Crusher.

Reaction score
I've 'known' him since all the way back in the ESPN days. Back when I first got into using forums. He was always a decent guy.

He played a role in getting this forum started - he was a lot more active in the beginning than in the later few years. Don't know if that was because of health, or if it was because of the sometimes race baiting jokes we all throw around here. Nevertheless... he again was always a good guy, never got into any scruffs, never abused his mod power, and loved the Cowboys. Condolences to his family.

Reaction score
And here is a completely irrelevant thought, considering.... but how bad must in suck to be a life long fan of a team and your last season getting able to enjoy them being one of the worst years in franchise history.

I mean, you know... sports by all accounts is trivial and this hardly matters. Still sucks nonetheless. You'll be missed BC31

Top Bottom