Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The most anticipated game of your life is back. Who you got?

Giants vs Dallas

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I know people like to switch their picks so if you would be so kind as to bold your pick that would be great.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hard one to call because we don't know which Dak we'll get. We also don't know if this coaching staff will go into a shell like they have in the past. I think what Prescott flashed in pre-season is no fluke. He'll have to prove me otherwise......Cowboys.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I was gonna pick the Giants even before Romo got hurt.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants have been putrid pre season but good chance the Cowboys find a way to blow it. I dont like their WRs vs our DBs matchup, particularly if Eli has all day to throw.

Reaction score
Hostile wouldn't pick against the Cowboys even if he had a gun to his head.

Way he was raised.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think Steve Spagnuolo will throw the kitchen sink at Dak so this will tell us a lot about the kid.

A rookie that will be seeing his first real NFL defense and a defense that can't rush the passer or defend the long ball and it spells a loss. Hope I'm wrong and Dak continues to impress.

Giants.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Luckily I'm under the influence of legally prescribed painkillers so my normally poor judgement is enhanced.

Cowboys

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We also don't know if this coaching staff will go into a shell like they have in the past.
To me that's the only real doubt on Dak right now. Will they actually let him play.

But, I'll take Dallas at home. I like our running back stable.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Did we ever determine who won last year's week-by-week predictions? Let's just assume it was me.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My head says Giants, but my heart says that our Run game will hold the wolves at bay just enough for us to squeeze out a win. Zeke proves the doubters wrong and we win. Barely! Then everyone jumps on the Dak train to tuna town

COWBOYS

Or we get destroyed, Dak looks like a rookie and everyone starts to talk about how preseason was a fluke and how we wont win a game without Romo

One or the other will happen. I'm hoping for the former.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Where is the (fictional) gambling thread?

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My head says Giants, but my heart says that our Run game will hold the wolves at bay just enough for us to squeeze out a win. Zeke proves the doubters wrong and we win. Barely! Then everyone jumps on the Dak train to tuna town

COWBOYS

Or we get destroyed, Dak looks like a rookie and everyone starts to talk about how preseason was a fluke and how we wont win a game without Romo

One or the other will happen. I'm hoping for the former.

Me too, the season is really gonna suck if we don't at least have hope for Dak and see continual improvement

Top Bottom