cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey at least usc kept it close.

It's going to have to get worse before it gets better. Helton was a lazy hire. The good news is that there is no Jerry Jones factor in picking the next HC. It will probably be 3 years before they admit defeat and hire a new one though.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
It's going to have to get worse before it gets better. Helton was a lazy hire. The good news is that there is no Jerry Jones factor in picking the next HC. It will probably be 3 years before they admit defeat and hire a new one though.

Boy that game showed your Garrett comparison was spot on.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Sucks, I think college football is more exciting when there are some powerhouse teams like USC and Miami in the mix. I'd like to see Alabama have to deal with some stiff competition from some exciting teams

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

Bob Stitt should be about ready to make the jump then. Timing should work out well for you

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
USC should have begged Tom Herman to take that job. If he is at Houston one more year I ll be shocked. Meanwhile Bob Stoops continues show why he is the most over rated coach in college football.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sucks, I think college football is more exciting when there are some powerhouse teams like USC and Miami in the mix. I'd like to see Alabama have to deal with some stiff competition from some exciting teams

Alabama has a heck of a team, just loaded with talent. And now they have a truly dynamic athlete at QB.

They are only going to get better and they may be among the best ever.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Alabama has a heck of a team, just loaded with talent. And now they have a truly dynamic athlete at QB.

Look Alabama is the far better team, players and coaches, but that was a humiliation. Look what Herman has done at Houston. Of course Bama beats Houston, but not by seven touchdowns. Probably more like two to three. Coaching still means a lot on all levels, and I doubt Houston has USC's talent level either.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Its sick, they are loaded with players and it never lets up.

Its the only dominant team I can think of that wasn't torn down by cheating and other nonsense (like the BS outrage at Miami over fatigues and running up scores when they were dominant)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can Texas close the deal now and win this double overtime thrilla?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For some reason I dont know why, Florida State bugs me. Way to let off the gas Ole Miss.

Reaction score
Yeah. Ole Miss has some issues. Probably the biggest one is the NCAA investigation. Rumor is that Colonel Reb got caught in the act.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, Nick Chubb is playing and looking good. How come he can get his knee twisted like a pretzel and make it back in a years time, and Jaylon might never see the light of day. Who fixed his knee.

Hmmm...two difference injuries perhaps?

Top Bottom