Reaction score
For starters.... who's your team and what are your expectations this year?

Tennessee Vols fan.... I expect them to win the SEC East and give Alabama a fight in the SEC Title game.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
USC and not too excited about Clay "Jason Garrett" Helton as head coach. We are USC for Christ's sake.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
USC and not too excited about Clay "Jason Garrett" Helton as head coach. We are USC for Christ's sake.

Good ole Pat Haden. How many times did he hire the wrong coach? Kiffin and Sark were brutal, and the worst part was he wiffed on Chris Peterson who has UW on the verge of being really good. I give Helton two years and Lynn Swann there. Swann was another hire that made no sense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For starters.... who's your team and what are your expectations this year?

Tennessee Vols fan.... I expect them to win the SEC East and give Alabama a fight in the SEC Title game.

Georgia is going to kick the shit out of you guys and win the East.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mid better be glad App State doesn't have a kicker, otherwise the game would be over. Missed a PAT and at least one FG I think

Reaction score
Kind of enjoying watching Vanderbilt leading South Carolina.

EDIT: South Carolina just tied it. 7:30 left in the 4th.

EDIT: South Carolina kicks a field goal with :35 seconds left

Reaction score
App state is a good team. But TN def played like shit.

Butch Jones is a great recruiter but idk how good of an actual coach he is. Next week against VT should be interesting.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Texas Tech

anything less than a national championship is unacceptable

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wow, Nick Chubb is playing and looking good. How come he can get his knee twisted like a pretzel and make it back in a years time, and Jaylon might never see the light of day. Who fixed his knee.

Top Bottom