Reaction score
Phil Pozderac was one of the more frustrating players.

I remember reports that Tank Johnson was clowning around on the team airplane as the Cowboys returned to Dallas after a particularly disappointing loss. It was really irritating. It seemed like many fans cared more about the team's loss than did Johnson. So he's my least favorite Cowboy ever.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Phil Pozderic and Clay Shiver have to go down as two of the worst O Linemen to ever start here. Pozderic was a turn style and Shiver was so weak he got regularly launched into the backfield. Mark Washington in the 70's got regularly abused by opposing WRs. Ralph Neely after the motorcycle accident was constantly holding at LT. Kevin Sweeney doesnt count because well, scabs dont count. Danny Noonan the golfer was better than Danny Noonan the football player. Sorry couldnt stop at one.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;YNkzmP4ypOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNkzmP4ypOk[/video]

Reaction score
Bobby Carpenter
Mo Claiborne
Felix Jones

Basically all the shitty first round picks in franchise history.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Happy Phil Pozderac Day everyone! 30 years ago today.

This is the only clip I can find of the game. It's the play where Danny breaks his wrist. Looks like Dorsett is at fault here. Just lets Banks go by him untouched. It's funny that the clip starts with Madden and Summerald talking about another Pozderac hold.

Carl Banks vs Danny White - YouTube

Reaction score
Drew Henson and all the bandwagon homers that rode his sports celebrity jockstrap. Parcells and Romo took care of that fiasco pronto.

Top Bottom