dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks pissed me off last night. their defense was clearly targeting Elliott with late hits (we'll show that rookie what's what!), and their starting offense played most of the 3rd quarter against our scrubs. F U Carroll.

They clearly wanted to show Elliott who was who, but he showed them I think.

As for Carroll playing starters that long I expected that, Seattle hadn't looked overly good so far and he wanted to get them going I think.

It was good experience for our guys to go against that I think.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Kam really had something to prove last night. I don't understand how vets throw their shoulders into people still.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It happens to everyone

No matter how good you are or were, no matter how strong your spirit and will to play, eventually your body lets you down. See Peyton Manning as an example. Or any great QB at the end of their career for the most part.

Romo can still play the game, but his body can't take it anymore. Just a simple fact. Sure he may come out of this last hit able to play a some games this season. But that doesn't mean he finishes the season as the starter.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't want to see him hobble around like Peyton did last season. It was just sad to watch. Sure he won a super bowl by sticking it out one last season. But he looked like shit doing it and they won the super bowl in spite of him. Not because of him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's time to take the ole boy out to pasture and put "him" out of our misery

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just can't see how a D-line this small is going to stop the run. I think the pass pressure will come from blitzing. I heard an interview earlier in summer about creative blitzing. But look at the Seattle 4-3 Under, who were the inspiration for the change from Rob Ryan's 3-4, they have Rubin (who was available for a while but Dallas gets Coe and Collins) and big beefy strong players who play strong and aggressively. Jason's idea apparently is to get high motor and high quality character players who are about 40 pounds undersized. How are we going to stop the run. We don't even have the right players for the scheme.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was a bad hit for sure. He didn't know it was coming anf got bent very awkwardly with all of Avril's weight coming down on him.

I'm actually surprised he seemed ok afterward. Like you said, we'll see how he does in coming days.

The hit didn't look that serious to me
95bd93ef652f956037af682993c2ac52.jpg

Here's an oldie but goodie

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we get it. You hate romo. Stop posting it seven times a day

I don't hate him. I'm just done with him and his injuries!

What is it now? Injured 4 of the last 5 games? He can't stay healthy. He's great when he is healthy. But when was the last time you remember him stringing together a number of injury free games? 2014

What about before that? He's missed more games in the last two years than he's finished

Reaction score

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't hate him. I'm just done with him and his injuries!

What is it now? Injured 4 of the last 5 games? He can't stay healthy. He's great when he is healthy. But when was the last time you remember him stringing together a number of injury free games? 2014

What about before that? He's missed more games in the last two years than he's finished

YAWN.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And now he has a broken back. Apparently the answer to my previous question about how many injury free games he could string together this season would be ZERO

Yawn

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's what they left L.A. for

And now they want to come back. lol

Top Bottom