Reaction score
Agreed.

Along with Goodell, probably the most narcissistic person ever to be associated with the NFL.

Reaction score
Didn't see any of it but heard his HOF speech was pretty good.

I get nostalgic a lot for a guy who's not even 40, so I can always say I'll appreciate him from the 90s clashes with our Dynasty (since we always won) but my gosh I was ready for him to retire there at the end.

Reaction score
Only modern day QBs I ever truly hated was McNabb and now Romo since the loveable loser insists on backing Garrett.

Romo is the one person in the organization who had enough sway go get Jerry off of Garrett. But Romo is buddy buddy with Garrett so I'll happily watch all three of them piss away any chance of a Super Bowl. Because 2007-2014 was our window. We got 1 playoff win during that time. Nothing but shit coaching to blame.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Only modern day QBs I ever truly hated was McNabb and now Romo since the loveable loser insists on backing Garrett.

Romo is the one person in the organization who had enough sway go get Jerry off of Garrett. But Romo is buddy buddy with Garrett so I'll happily watch all three of them piss away any chance of a Super Bowl. Because 2007-2014 was our window. We got 1 playoff win during that time. Nothing but shit coaching to blame.
the insanity is strong with this one

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Romo understands what's being built here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What the fuck did he say tho

He was looking for these:

ABT30410.JPG

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hell yeah I'll drink to that :barfly

Bonecrusher's last post before he passed away, more than two years ago now.

May he rest in peace. Wherever he is, I bet he's still wishing for Jerruh and Garrett to join him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bonecrusher's last post before he passed away, more than two years ago now.

May he rest in peace. Wherever he is, I bet he's still wishing for Jerruh and Garrett to join him.

The sad truth is a post similar in content will likely be ALL of our last posts before we die!

Top Bottom