dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Took nuns hostage then beheaded an 84 yr old priest.

Arch Bishop there says the priest AND the terrorists (who were shot and killed by terror police) are "victims"

Religion of peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets bring mooselum refugees here in droves! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
First we got to take care of those dastardly air conditioning systems. Then we can worry about taking care of ISIS.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is more surprised than ISIS themselves. They’ve openly declared their intentions, carried them out and still their enemy not only hasn’t mobilized itself; not only failed to admit what’s going, but instead has opened its doors and continues to do so. With the crown Jewel of the Great Satan, United States aiming to follow suit.

This is what judgement looks like.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didnt watch any of the babbling b/s last night, but was listening to radio and they said not one democrap speaker mentioned anything about ISIS or other terror related problems.

With what's happened just in the past few months, how can you have a party that doesn't even remotely ADDRESS this in their national convention?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^

Just heard it again. they said there were 61 different speakers yesterday and ISIS/Terrorism wasn't mentioned a single time.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
^

Just heard it again. they said there were 61 different speakers yesterday and ISIS/Terrorism wasn't mentioned a single time.

Did they mention air conditioners or appliances?

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Probably, its a major threat you know.

Sheik has already turned his off.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's hot as fuck and my family is living on dry cereal and melted Popsicles, but Kerry was right. Our appliances haven't killed us yet and neither has ISIS.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It's hot as fuck and my family is living on dry cereal and melted Popsicles, but Kerry was right. Our appliances haven't killed us yet and neither has ISIS.

Kerry would say that's great. As long as you and thousands more do it, he wont have to do it and his carbon foot print will be negated by all the sacrifices you and others are making.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kerry would say that's great. As long as you and thousands more do it, he wont have to do it and his carbon foot print will be negated by all the sacrifices you and others are making.

If he were the only one trying to reduce the carbon footprint he still wouldn't do it.

Its the same shit with asshats like Warren Buffet who claim "I don't pay enough in taxes". Hey shit for brains, there is absolutely nothing that prevents you from sending the Federal Government as much as you'd like. So figure out what your "fair share" is and send it in.

Instead he probably had 500 CPA's and Tax guys working for him to figure out how to avoid paying one fucking red cent more than he has to.

Liberals= HYPOCRITES

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If he were the only one trying to reduce the carbon footprint he still wouldn't do it.

Its the same shit with asshats like Warren Buffet who claim "I don't pay enough in taxes". Hey shit for brains, there is absolutely nothing that prevents you from sending the Federal Government as much as you'd like. So figure out what your "fair share" is and send it in.

Instead he probably had 500 CPA's and Tax guys working for him to figure out how to avoid paying one fucking red cent more than he has to.

Liberals= HYPOCRITES

Kerry is as big of a hypocrite as Gore and an equally scummy POS. Anybody that is on the left is a lying sack living a life of hypocrisy and contradiction.

Top Bottom