Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wikileaks dropped the story now to have an impact this close to the convention.

Julian Assange is no Hillary fan.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't know why this kind of shit doesn't leak from the republican side. Or does it?

I'm sure there were plenty of juicy emails through the GOP primary.

Until it happens, I hope this further pisses off Sanders supporters. I heard today there is a massive march headed for the DNC in Philly. I hope to fuck these Sanders idiots continue to give Hillary the finger.

Yep, I bet there would be interesting ones on the Republican side as well. I don't think the establishment is a big fan of Trump.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If they didn't want it to gain traction, why release it in the first place?

You realize it's a 24 hour news cycle now with multiple cable news networks. This isn't the 1950s anymore Dooms so your 5pm Friday theory doesn't really fly.
And yet, the story has zero traction. As planned. Because they picked the perfect time to post the news release.

Again, they had this for months, possibly even a year or more. It's the same hack that discovered Hillary's private server, from the same group of hackers. The best time to release it would have been while Bernie was under constant pressure to endorse Hillary, but hadn't done so yet.

Yes, they still wait to release big news until Friday at 5pm. Obama's crew does this a lot, one such you might remember was the whole IRS targeting conservative organizations thing? Yep, Friday evening. And it never really got any legs. Same with about a dozen other big news items out of this administration you don't know about, because that's as planned.

Keep your head in the sand all you want, it doesn't change the facts.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wikileaks dropped the story now to have an impact this close to the convention.

Julian Assange is no Hillary fan.
Again, they had this for months, possibly even a year or more. It's the same hack that discovered Hillary's private server, from the same group of hackers. The best time to release it would have been while Bernie was under constant pressure to endorse Hillary, but hadn't done so yet. If in fact, they wanted maximum impact to help Bernie and hurt Hillary.

Reaction score
How do you know they had it then?

And they're releasing it on their own. They're not being forced to do anything. So your entire hypothesis on why it was released now (least amount of coverage) is just stupid. Because if they didn't want it covered, they didn't have to release it. Duh.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Your ramblings would make a lot of sense if the source was pro Hillary.

Julian Assange does not care for Hillary at all. I suspect the leak at this point is to drum up as much protest as possible at the Dem's convention. What's the March at right now? 50k protestors?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How do you know they had it then?
Because it is from the same source. Source who is a regular contributor to wikileaks.
And they're releasing it on their own. They're not being forced to do anything. So your entire hypothesis on why it was released now (least amount of coverage) is just stupid. Because if they didn't want it covered, they didn't have to release it. Duh.
Nobody said anything about them being forced to do anything. Another straw man fails.
Your ramblings would make a lot of sense if the source was pro Hillary.

Julian Assange does not care for Hillary at all. I suspect the leak at this point is to drum up as much protest as possible at the Dem's convention. What's the March at right now? 50k protestors?
IF this had come out before Bern's endorsement of Hillary, the most likely outcome is that Trump winds up winning in November. Think.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If this comes out 2 weeks ago, they have two weeks to patch things up before the convention.

The story is much better for Trump if the DNC convention news involves massive protests by, wait for it, . . . .liberals.

Reaction score
Because it is from the same source. Source who is a regular contributor to wikileaks.

I guess the whole notion that a source could get different info at different times is completely improbable. Derp.

doomsday said:
Nobody said anything about them being forced to do anything. Another straw man fails.

You're making the asinine assumption that they released it when they did for minimal exposure.

If they didn't want exposure, why release it?

Can you answer that?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If this comes out 2 weeks ago, they have two weeks to patch things up before the convention.

The story is much better for Trump if the DNC convention news involves massive protests by, wait for it, . . . .liberals.

Hopefully more liberal protesters show up at the DNC than did at the RNC.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Or maybe it was because Friday was the first day after the RNC ended?

Because they actually came out the very next morning, at like 10:30 am.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If Bernie believed anything he ran on he'd walk away from the DNC and withdraw his endorsement. To lose fair and be a good sport is one thing, to learn that you were railed against by the system is something entirely different

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I suspect Sanders sits down to pee. Not saying he has a vagina, I just don't think his wife allows him to pee standing up. Like when they first got together he accidentally pissed on the toilet or something and his wife said "no more, you sit your ass down to pee." and he cried and agreed. Now it's something he does now.

Not sure why I get that vibe, but I got it and thought it was appropriate to share.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If they didn't want exposure, why release it?

Can you answer that?
Assange has a status in this "transparency" community. The sources know when they gave the info. His sitting on this indefinitely would be extremely bad faith. Understand - they don't care really who the (D) is, so long as that (D) wins over any (R).

The fear was, this would tarnish the (D) so much that Bernie's followers would either stay home, or vote Trump. They NEED them to vote Hillary. It's quite evident there aren't too many chess players here.

Top Bottom