Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the way here's some of the jewels found, in the Wikileaks email dump:

DNC member killing horses for insurance money.
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

DNC making fun of black womans name.

DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.”

DNC requesting a pull an MSNBC commentary segment.

DNC controlling the narrative with time released stories.

DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.

DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign.

DNC members going to complain to Morning Joe producers about his mentioning of a “rigged system.”

DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment.

Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters. Paid shills.

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz having an off the record meeting in MSNBC President Phil Griffin’s office.

DNC being messed with by the Washington Examiner.

DNC discussing Hillary’s policies as unfeasible.

$200k for a private dinner with Hillary.

Offering to send interns out to fake a protest against the RNC.

Faking outrage and pasting in a video later.

A mole working inside of the Sanders campaign.

Bringing up Sanders religion to scare the southern voters.

Possible money laundering by moving money back and forth to bypass legal limits.

Politico writer sending his stories to the DNC before he sends them to his editor.

DNC feeding CNN the questions they want to be asked in interviews.

Creating a fake job ad for a Trump business to paint him as a sexist.

Hillary funding 2 million dollars in a cooridanted campaign in battleground states to win back the Senate.

DNC is upset that their “allies” didn’t send in protestors so they sent out interns.

“Clinton Foundation quid-pro-quo worries are lingering, will be exploited in general.”

$50,000 – Lawrence Benenson.

Daily Fundraising Report for the DNC.

Content & Social Strategy Discussion.

Re: BuzzFeed and DNC connection.

Draft linking news articles about trump to use as negative press.

Fwd: State Dinner Countdown.

Some chick is angry she hasn’t been given more stuff from the Obama administration…might be interesting to follow up.
Re: State Dinner Countdown.

Tim O’Brien: Trump’s Fixation on Inflating his Net Worth is a Cause for Concern.

RE: May Fundraising Numbers.

Hillary for America Raised $26.4 Million in April, Began May with More than $30 Million Cash on Hand.

Re: For approval: Trump supporter graphics.

Press talking points, states Hillary is their candidate, dated May 5, 2016. More of a smoking gun than the ambiguous talk in the emails themselves.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/5254/2728

Consultant calling megyn kelly a bimbo. Has PDF attached that says the same.

DNC trying to get away with violating the Hatch Act.

Democrats using interns to organize fake “protests.”

RE: Action on DNC tomorrow (Immigration Raids).

"Taco Bowl Outreach" referring to Hispanic voters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So the FBI is investigating the DNC e-mail hack and they've already pointed the finger at the Russians but they couldn't get the goods on Hillary after a year long investigation. They suck. Political hacks.

Totally non political they said!

Reaction score
^^^ Proof of what I have always known about the left. If you are still a Democrat after this latest round of PROOF of corruption, the rigging of the election against Bernie, Clinton getting away with hundreds of felonies because the leftist government has no honor at all, then you are consciously refusing to take the red pill. You know what is really going on, but that blue pill just can't be passed up. The fake steak is just too delicious. It takes a great act of cognitive dissonance to support the modern Democratic Party at this point.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just don't understand the modern Democrat party. I just can't wrap my arms around their views or their conduct. They are anti-American.....no flags at the DNC, no pledge of allegiance to open the ceremony, no mention of our military, etc. They take up radical causes, are anti-police and anti-law. They are corrupt to the core but I think both parties can fall into this category, although the Dems really believe the laws don't apply to them. They have moved way left and I never thought I'd see a time when Americans would even consider voting for leftists.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
no pledge of allegiance to open the ceremony

There was, but they had to scroll the words on monitors because the dummies didn't know it by heart. :lol

CoN9s2QWAAAKCyT.jpg

also, they booed during the invocation.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just don't understand the modern Democrat party. I just can't wrap my arms around their views or their conduct. They are anti-American.....no flags at the DNC, no pledge of allegiance to open the ceremony, no mention of our military, etc. They take up radical causes, are anti-police and anti-law. They are corrupt to the core but I think both parties can fall into this category, although the Dems really believe the laws don't apply to them. They have moved way left and I never thought I'd see a time when Americans would even consider voting for leftists.
Wasn't it Khruschev who said we'll beat you or take you over without even firing a shot? It took a long time, but those wheels set in motion long ago finally have enough momentum to actually do it. Get the media and the schools on your side, and you're pretty much won.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't it Khruschev who said we'll beat you or take you over without even firing a shot? It took a long time, but those wheels set in motion long ago finally have enough momentum to actually do it. Get the media and the schools on your side, and you're pretty much won.

Yep, this agenda was set in place decades ago.

Truly sad what we are becoming.

Reaction score
Are you a victim of lead paint eating as a child? Have Down's Syndrome or some shit? Or do you simply just not comprehend anything you read? It was FOUR games, numbskull - and it actually could happen. Do the fucking math.

I actually knew you said four. But when I typed that, I thought naw, people will think I'm talking out of my ass because there'd be no way that could actually happen.

Sorry for trying to give you a little credit, corky.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope they are good. These were kinda boring.

That guy doesn't lie either.

But I'm warning all us rooting for Trump. Brace yourself, because Assange is an equal opportunity spoiler. If he has dirt on Trump, he will leak it.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score

But I'm warning all us rooting for Trump. Brace yourself, because Assange is an equal opportunity spoiler. If he has dirt on Trump, he will leak it.

the thing is I bet Assange and company were working on Hilary for some time and certainly the DNC. Trump just came out of nowhere. Look how long no one took him seriously? AND I am willing to bet he has a lot better cyber security and more than likely knows to not keep stuff that can bite him on the ass.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't know what they'd have on Trump to be honest.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Totally agree. I for one wasn't shocked by much of anything in those emails. So they wanted Hillary to win? Well no kidding. No one but a delusional kid Bernie backer would have thought otherwise. And so they talk about winning over certain demographics? Duh, they all do that. Now the "taco bowl" thing was unseemly, but probably most political groups have talked like that, Trump included.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Totally agree. I for one wasn't shocked by much of anything in those emails. So they wanted Hillary to win? Well no kidding. No one but a delusional kid Bernie backer would have thought otherwise. And so they talk about winning over certain demographics? Duh, they all do that. Now the "taco bowl" thing was unseemly, but probably most political groups have talked like that, Trump included.

Trump tweeted about taco bowls. How he loves Hispanics and they have great taco bowls at Trump Tower

Top Bottom