Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If it grows legs now, it doesn't really hurt Hillary. Only way it hurts Hillary is if Bernie throws a big fit, maybe even goes to court. He's too good of a soldier to do that. BUT, had this been released 2 weeks ago, not only does he not endorse Hillary, he changes the entire conversation in the (D) party in his direction. Superdelegates bailing, all that. And the calculation of the Assanges of the world is, if Bernie gets the (D) nomination Trump wins the WH.

"Worse" thing that comes from this, is Wasserman-Shultz resigns as head of the DNC soon after the convention.
Which, has just been announced.

Also as predicted, Bernie is in the tank for Hitlery regardless, forsaking his cause and abandoning his people. Like the good soldier I said he would be.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Which, has just been announced.

Also as predicted, Bernie is in the tank for Hitlery regardless, forsaking his cause and abandoning his people. Like the good soldier I said he would be.

Idiot Bloomberg just announced he is speaking and endorsing Clinton too

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm far from a Debbie Wasserman-Shultz fan. I think she's a pathological liar, a party hack.

But does anyone see the irony in her having to step down? Like, this is the fucking email scandal that costs someone a position in government? Are you fucking kidding me?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm far from a Debbie Wasserman-Shultz fan. I think she's a pathological liar, a party hack.

But does anyone see the irony in her having to step down? Like, this is the fucking email scandal that costs someone a position in government? Are you fucking kidding me?

She was certainly deserving being the total steaming POS she is.

One is better than none.

Reaction score

I'll give it to the Trump campaign... they came out today and said these leaked emails put those in the party at risk, when Hillary's emails put the nation at risk. Nail on head.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Clinton Cash $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
She keeps her House seat though. Wouldn't ya know. She's in a election for it this November too, maybe her opponent gets some bump from this.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not "was", I'm pretty sure she IS hiring her for some obscure position.

This woman just keeps shitting where she sleeps.

Reaction score
Hillary is so corrupt and she's rubbing it in our faces at this point but she doesn't give a shit because she knows she's unstoppable.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hillary is so corrupt and she's rubbing it in our faces at this point but she doesn't give a shit because she knows she's unstoppable.

all the polls say otherwise. And Trump and company have not yet started the campaign adds that will keep pounding away.

I actually think this election will not be that close; unless something big happens I see Trump winning rather easily.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah they updated it this morning, as of today Trump still hasn't spent 1 cent on any anti-Hillary ads

Probably late September into October they will start flooding the swing states with all the Hillary info

Reaction score
Don't want to go back and read but is doomsday still saying the guy who released the info didn't want people to talk about it?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
@midswat-I would hope not.

There are still more leaks to come too.

Bernie protesters are PISSED, it looks like a revolt. Reportedly they are out in full force shouting "lock her up!". She isn't unbeatable, she's nowhere near a good bet IMO.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nate silver says 285 electoral votes for Trump. That's his latest prediction.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
And like one of these guys said, Trump hasn't spent money anywhere.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
is doomsday still saying the guy who released the info didn't want people to talk about it?
He never said that. He said the timing of the release was designed so the news could really have no impact on the democrat race for the nomination. Assange could have released this batch of emails 3 weeks ago, then it WOULD have grown massive legs and WOULD have had a big impact. So far everything has happened exactly as I predicted it would, exactly as Assange wanted it to be.
Don't want to go back and read
This might be why you don't know what I was saying - you don't bother reading.

Top Bottom