dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reportedly multiple shooters, multiple dead and injured and shooters still on the loose.

They reportedly issued a "mass terror attack warning" there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure Obama and Clinton are unsure of the motives.

Islamic State supporters celebrate on social media

(Reuters) - Supporters of the Islamic State jihadi group celebrated on social media a shooting rampage in a shopping mall in the southern German city of Munich on Friday that killed and wounded many people.

"Thank God, may God bring prosperity to our Islamic State men," read one tweet in Arabic on an account that regularly favours the radical Islamist movement.

"The Islamic State is expanding in Europe," read an Arabic-language tweet on another account also known to support the group.

The attack was the third major act of violence against civilian targets in Western Europe in eight days. Previous attacks in France and Germany were claimed by Islamic State and Munich police said they suspected the latest assault was a terrorist attack.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Shepard Smith saying it's "right wing" and "Neo Nazis"

Yeah I heard that on the radio when I was coming in. He (like Obama, Merkel and other extreme leftist mooselim sympathizers all hope so)

Germany has been suppressing info on Muslim crime for quite some time. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the government finds out it is indeed radical jihadis that they cover it up completely and put the "neo Nazi" theme out there.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah I heard that on the radio when I was coming in. He (like Obama, Merkel and other extreme leftist mooselim sympathizers all hope so)

Germany has been suppressing info on Muslim crime for quite some time. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the government finds out it is indeed radical jihadis that they cover it up completely and put the "neo Nazi" theme out there.
Orrrrrrrrrrr it could actually BE Nationalists. There's a simmering, about to boil-over resentment of migrants all through Europe right now that's been building for years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Orrrrrrrrrrr it could actually BE Nationalists. There's a simmering, about to boil-over resentment of migrants all through Europe right now that's been building for years.

It could be, but multiple witnesses are reporting at least one of them screamed the magic jihadi words:

Boom boom boom - he's killing the kids': Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's before rampaging through mall killing NINE with police now hunting three attackers

A number of people have been killed and another 10 people are injured after gunmen went on a shooting rampage
Police operation is ongoing in Munich, with the force warning people to stay in their homes and avoid public spaces
Terrified shoppers were seen running for their lives from the Olympia Shopping Centre after hearing gunshots
Witnesses said that the shopping centre gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting
Gunman reportedly fled after his shooting spree on the city underground network, which has now been shut down
City is in lockdown as police say they are searching for up to three gunmen, who are all on the run, after the attack

Read more: Munich shopping centre shooting leaves several dead and injured as police hunt gunmen | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You wait and see the media and DNC spin if this actually were a true "neo-Nazie/extreme right wing" attacker/s.

They (media retards) will go into 24 hour coverage of how THAT is the biggest threat in the USA and will absolutely paint the picture that this attack is the first of many by "Donald Trump inspired hate groups". Tons of time at DNC convention will be dedicated to making this their platform for the election and this is "why we cant elect Trump"

Absolutely, POSITIVELY 100% guarantee it.

That said, it appears this was another Radical Mooselum

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You wait and see the media and DNC spin if this actually were a true "neo-Nazie/extreme right wing" attacker/s.

They (media retards) will go into 24 hour coverage of how THAT is the biggest threat in the USA and will absolutely paint the picture that this attack is the first of many by "Donald Trump inspired hate groups". Tons of time at DNC convention will be dedicated to making this their platform for the election and this is "why we cant elect Trump"

Absolutely, POSITIVELY 100% guarantee it.
No argument here. I've always believed they secretly pray for these shooters to be rednecks. And when it's not they try to minimize what it really is because it doesn't fit their narrative.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
the new thing to tried to temper the fact that these are muslim radicals is to somehow say they might have been gay or bi sexual and the shooting was because of it

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
the new thing to tried to temper the fact that these are muslim radicals is to somehow say they might have been gay or bi sexual and the shooting was because of it

or my personal favorite, "It wasn't Islam! He was just mentally ill!!!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bomb went off in another town in Germany, more dead & injured.

Religion of peace strikes again!

Top Bottom