dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont have the links but its posted at CZ.

Just fucking great.

Edit: Here's some info-

Update (10:20 a.m.): TMZ is reporting that they have obtained a copy of a police report detailing Elliott’s alleged assault of Thompson. According to the report, Elliott allegedly attacked Thompson while she was sitting the driver’s seat of her parked car. The report states that Elliott was not arrested due to conflicting reports from witnesses, but that Thompson was referred to the prosecutor’s office.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Woman accuses Ezekiel Elliott of assaulting her, shares photos

Woman accuses Ezekiel Elliott of assaulting her, shares photos 11 / 21
Larry Brown Sports
Steve DelVecchio
33 mins ago

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has been accused of assaulting his former girlfriend, and the woman shared photos of her alleged injuries on social media Friday.

According to a police report obtained by TMZ, a woman claiming Elliott was formerly her live-in boyfriend told Columbus police on Friday morning that Elliott assaulted her while she was sitting in the driver’s seat of her parked vehicle. Police who responded to the scene noticed a red mark on the woman’s wrist and said she reported being in pain, though she refused treatment.

Police contacted Elliott, who denied hitting the 20-year-old accuser and said he has never lived with her. Police spoke with four witnesses — one of whom was in the vehicle at the time of the incident — and none of them reported seeing an assault. No charges were filed but the reported victim was referred to the prosecutor’s office if she wants to pursue the matter further.

On Friday morning, a woman named Tiffany Thompson shared a series of photos on Instagram claiming she has been abused for months. The photos showed bruises and marks on her legs, arms, neck and hands. She tagged Elliott’s Instagram handle in one of the posts.

Thompson made her account private after sharing the posts, but we were able to screenshot them.

Elliott has already been wildly popular in Dallas without even appearing in his first NFL game, and the team has tried to capitalize on it by selling merchandise that is customized for the former Ohio State star. While being accused does not make him guilty, it certainly isn’t a good look.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
either he did it, or he showed bad judgment by dating a psycho. bad news either way.

Reaction score
Star-Telegram is saying that the Cowboys are denying validity to the accusations.

And Team Stream is reporting that Elliott has saved text messages proving that victim is setting him up.

Nick Phantom is reporting that Elliott's former girlfriend is being paid by the Garrett family so that Elliott's roster spot is questionable and Jason won't have to run the ball this season.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
either he did it, or he showed bad judgment by dating a psycho. bad news either way.

Tell me you've never dated a girl that turned out to be psycho. If not, you're either lucky or gay and I've always thought the latter about you.

It's too bad. I have no doubt these young, rich athletes are the targets of these psycho bitches. They really need to pick and choose who they get blow jobs from and that's too bad. You never turn down a blow job from any woman.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even when we draft the safe guys, not-so-much.

Next thing you will hear is Jason Garrett drives a panel van and is a suspect in some child disappearances.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Tell me you've never dated a girl that turned out to be psycho. If not, you're either lucky or gay and I've always thought the latter about you.

It's too bad. I have no doubt these young, rich athletes are the targets of these psycho bitches. They really need to pick and choose who they get blow jobs from and that's too bad. You never turn down a blow job from any woman.

Hahaha!

And I agree, the signs of crazy are always there but it's hard to always see them when a girl is slamming the back of her throat down on your knob. I suspect that with training camp about to start he was breaking up with her. She was about to lose her meal ticket and decided to make a money grab.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

No, I've never dated a girl who would inflict wounds on herself in an attempt to frame me or extort $. Demarco Murray is rich. How come something like this hasn't happened to him? Because he chooses wisely.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No, I've never dated a girl who would inflict wounds on herself in an attempt to frame me or extort $. Demarco Murray is rich. How come something like this hasn't happened to him? Because he chooses wisely.

Look up the story behind Murray's nickname "Spray tan". Murray doesn't choose that wisely either.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Psycho comes in many forms, not just a girl who claims abuse. There's also a boil a bunny in your kitchen type of psycho. I mean, if all chicks were normal, we'd marry the first one we date and like.

And hey, Murray's wife isn't stupid. She got knocked up and Murray made a business decision to marry her. Not sure that's picking wisely or minimizing your losses.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Psycho comes in many forms, not just a girl who claims abuse. There's also a boil a bunny in your kitchen type of psycho. I mean, if all chicks were normal, we'd marry the first one we date and like.

And hey, Murray's wife isn't stupid. She got knocked up and Murray made a business decision to marry her. Not sure that's picking wisely or minimizing your losses.

knocking a chick up and doing the right thing by her is different than knocking her around and getting suspended by the league.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

There is also the psycho that breaks every dish in the kitchen because you refuse to argue with her.

As for Murray, his wife wasn't the one that gave him that nickname.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
knocking a chick up and doing the right thing by her is different than knocking her around and getting suspended by the league.

Who got suspended? I've seen battered women. If this chick is showing a red mark on her wrist and claiming to be battered, that's pretty lame. She tweeted some photos.......you think you can find the tweets? I'm not on twitter or facebook or snapchat or any of that stuff. I keep my business on the down low.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If this chick is showing a red mark on her wrist and claiming to be battered, that's pretty lame. She tweeted some photos.......you think you can find the tweets? I'm not on twitter or facebook or snapchat or any of that stuff. I keep my business on the down low.
You can do like me and go to the link posted earlier, scroll down a little and see the "injuries"

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is also the psycho that breaks every dish in the kitchen because you refuse to argue with her.

Mr. B, I've just about seen it all. Woman can be nuts. Throw in the potential for money, and things get crazier.

Top Bottom