bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Good old 5countem... worthless fuck on the Ranch Report and starting off here as the same. Got himself booted off that board with all his total bullshit.

Ultimate whine bag. Agree with him on every possible thing he thinks or your a total dumbass. Do yourself a favor and just block his posts now...

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You mean the guy who has forgot more football than you will ever know?

How wonderful that he knows more about football than people on a fucking message board. Too bad he doesn't know more than other people coaching football games... or GM for other professional teams... and the results on the field prove this point totally...

Reaction score
It's a place for Cowboys fans who are tired of the perennial shit show in Dallas.

5countem, you are the idiot fan Jerry relies on. You're stupidity knows no limits. You're like an abused housewife who really believes things are different now.

Enjoy this season. I know you won't be too upset when things don't pan out because hey, there's always next year!!

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I like this board since you can tell someone to take a shit in his wallet and no one really cares.

just about every forum is run by little hitlers who want everyone to be nice and polite and then wonder why its so boring there.

nice to have a place you can just vent and everyone shrugs or takes their own shot at you which is fair.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This site is better because you're still able to post.

Think about that for a minute. How many times have you been able to truly tell a mod what you think about a rule or their behavior at the Zone without being warned, "benched", or "permabenched"?

The answer is no times, you idiot.

We can handle dissenting opinions about the team. This isn't a safe space for window lickers to wave their foam fingers and drool into their laps.

If you're going to post here, which I hope you don't, mostly because you're an idiot, then you need to have thick skin to make it here. Our most senior members aren't exempt from being told they are idiots on a daily basis. It's a sports bar type atmosphere here, there is mutual respect for others, even if we don't like each others opinions when it comes to the way the team is built and ran. But guess what, you won't find a single person here willing to give you the benefit of doubt if your only objective here is to score points with safe space crowd at the Zone or Fat boy's website, ironically named after a salad dressing. Yeah, because he slams salad after salad into that greasy gut.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I like this board since you can tell someone to take a shit in his wallet and no one really cares.

just about every forum is run by little hitlers who want everyone to be nice and polite and then wonder why its so boring there.

nice to have a place you can just vent and everyone shrugs or takes their own shot at you which is fair.

RanchReports mods are total hitlers. Blindly agree with everything Jerry does or your a troll. It is fun to get their blood pressure up, and amazingly easy too...

Reaction score
This site.

5C5 you have this site all wrong.

Most of the posters here vent for one reason: they see the players and opportunities that Dallas had to win during the 8-8 years, the huge advantage Dallas had over almost every team in the league in 12-4, and even last year I can count 6 games that Dallas just needed one sustained touchdown drive and Dallas had the game - even without Romo. With those six games, they win the division and if they were to adjust their scheme to fit the players they have they had a big chance.

Most of the posters here are venting because they are big fans of the team and see that their favorite team had a chance several times over the last 5 years and the talent somehow didn't become anything.

We are rabid fans of the team.

I just don't think there is anything wrong with seeing the talent on the team, the field position, the leads, the clock management, the draft picks available, the free agents that were available, and seeing the same things systematically fail in consecutive years when Dallas had the chance to succeed, and wish that the decisions would have been different.

Generally, frustration happens when something is in reach and then fails.

So we vent because of we saw what could have been.

And here, we are free to vent anyway we want to.

Nothing wrong with being fans of the team.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I came here to take a poop, but found this gem of a thread instead. Am not disappoint.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Oh, and I come here for the BBQ. Speaking of, I shot me a pig over the weekend. Just thought I would drop that in here so you guys can pat me on the back and tell me what a swell shot I am.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You mean the guy who has forgot more football than you will ever know?

Not jerking off to him, but it would be great to get to ask him a few things.

OK, this might be the most hilarious post of all time. Doubt it ever gets topped.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
OK, this might be the most hilarious post of all time. Doubt it ever gets topped.

LOL great bump, what a hilarious thread

whatever happened to the Sheik? he's hilarious and had at least one doozy in this thread

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't bump old threads!!! This is your first and final warning.

Dodgerbone :thedevil:thedevil

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

These idiots hitch their wagon to losers despite what they see. He'll never be back to defend his idiot postings because it's be too embarrassing for them to do so.

Top Bottom