dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obama and Clinton FAIL again.

Hope this vote is hint of what's to come here. We need to take our country back too.

Reaction score
You do know Brexit is one of the stupidest things ever done in history right?

You mad?

Reclaiming your independence is never stupid, and is always the smartest play. The stupid part was joining the now doomed EU in the first place.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Sounds like the "people" have way more sense than the leaders.

Sounds familiar

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You do know Brexit is one of the stupidest things ever done in history right?
Of course the George Soros's of this world are going to try to fix it up. But doing so is way more difficult this morning than it would have been yesterday. I have tapped the Eurofeeds all day long and the total disbelief, the lonely, angry, funny faces, the frowns and the doom and gloom being peddled is as entertaining as it is universal. The propagandist machine really, really is not happy.

When you're getting a lot of flak, you know you're over the target.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If we opt out of NAFTA will it be labeled Mexit or Canadone? And by way of amends, why doesn't the UK help Syria to join the EU?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
You could take that pic and put a US flag on the shirts of the family and then put Obama's, and Eric Holder's faces, or any other libtards faces on the 3 clowns on the left and it would fit for our country.

something like this

Who-to-Blame-copy.jpg

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Time for a "Texit"!!! This is not the same America that existed when Texas joined the union. It is run by bat shit crazy liberals now.

Texas from America.jpg

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Little clever, but still lol....

You know I would never suggest such a thing if the values of this country had not shifted to the point of lunacy where we can elect the worst president in history twice and in the following election our choices are Trump and Shrillary?? This country is at a crossroads. The country is bankrupt, there are no good choices to fix it in the upcoming election, and Texas is the greatest state in the union. Our choices narrow down to going down with the ship or exiting the ship and becoming a great nation(the nation America used to be).

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
You know I would never suggest such a thing if the values of this country had not shifted to the point of lunacy where we can elect the worst president in history twice and in the following election our choices are Trump and Shrillary?? This country is at a crossroads. The country is bankrupt, there are no good choices to fix it in the upcoming election, and Texas is the greatest state in the union. Our choices narrow down to going down with the ship or exiting the ship and becoming a great nation(the nation America used to be).

Id move to Texas if they left the Union. You'd prob have to keep people from wanting to move there if they pulled out. Would be a flood of people wanting to live in a normal society again coming from the 49 states. Or maybe it would start a trend and some other states would come to their senses.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Id move to Texas if they left the Union. You'd prob have to keep people from wanting to move there if they pulled out. Would be a flood of people wanting to live in a normal society again coming from the 49 states. Or maybe it would start a trend and some other states would come to their senses.
lol, we would have to build bigger and taller walls to the Northern, Eastern, and Western borders than on the Southern border.

BTW - sane people like you would be welcomed!!!

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Texas is just another state in the Union. Christ, who the fuck even thinks in such terms and how far do you go with this shit?

America is the best country on Earth.
Texas is the best country in America.
[insert city] is the best city in Texas.
Penis Hollow is the best suburb in [insert city].
111 Cockrider Way is the best house in Penis Hollow.

Therefore, there is no better place on Earth than my house!!!

Get ahold of yourself. And for the record, you have no choices. States cannot secede.

Have fun getting dragged to the bottom with the rest of us.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Texas is just another state in the Union. Christ, who the fuck even thinks in such terms and how far do you go with this shit?

America is the best country on Earth.
Texas is the best country in America.
[insert city] is the best city in Texas.
Penis Hollow is the best suburb in [insert city].
111 Cockrider Way is the best house in Penis Hollow.

Therefore, there is no better place on Earth than my house!!!

Get ahold of yourself. And for the record, you have no choices. States cannot secede.

Have fun getting dragged to the bottom with the rest of us.
Lincoln was responsible for 650,000 deaths in an effort to keep the tax base to prove this point. States can't secede legally, but I sure as hell would like to the South have their own country. I used to be really patriotic, but I am now a strong Southern Nationist. I will never live in any other area of the US. I had rather move to another country than live in these liberal control shit hole states. Our Founding Fathers was really great men, but this country has strayed so far away from their beliefs that they wouldn't recognize it. Slavery aside, the Confederacy embraced the ideals that this country was built on more than the big government states in the North. A lot of that has to do with the South's population being descendants of the first white people in this country. The North has too many immigrants that effect there political leanings. Today, the liberal states usually have a high population of people that are recent immigrants or their families came here after the Civil War. Unfortunately , we are stuck with these liberal states and they are the reason that this country is in the shitter. The whole melting pot ideal looks good on paper, but it doesn't work so good in reality. Immigration has stolen the identity of this country and it is not a good thing.

Top Bottom