Reaction score
More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

Meter reader Roy Kronk found the girl's body in the woods near her grandparents' home that December. Dominic Casey also said that before the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony allowed her legal team to try framing Kronk, "to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony."

The investigator said he quit the legal team in October 2008.

Casey Anthony was convicted of lying to police but acquitted of murder. She filed for bankruptcy in 2013.

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

There was no immediate response from Baez or the Anthony family.

Top Bottom