Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now Dickerson believes that Zeke can break his rookie rushing record.

He's making believers out of everyone...except for cmd's stubborn ass.

When did he say that? Just last week he was talking about Zeke like he was a little kid saying "good luck kid, it's not as easy as you might think"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When did he say that? Just last week he was talking about Zeke like he was a little kid saying "good luck kid, it's not as easy as you might think"

That was before the season started.

Reaction score
And, shit behind Morris. I'm still ecstatic about the pick.

Uh, by measurables, the most talented athlete on the team is behind Morris. Not that I want Elliot or Morris to have any less reps! But can't wait for them to unleash this beast. Maybe once they realize that Dunbar is not really a 16 game player and that those two fullbacks are not really very good offensive players, Jackson may get some reps.

Darius Jackson (6-foot-1, 220) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.35 and 4.38 seconds at the Michigan pro day Friday, NFL.com reports. Jackson added a 41-inch vertical, 133-inch broad jump, 4.27-second 20-yard shuttle and 6.82-second three-cone drill. Jackson was mostly an afterthought in this draft after playing at lowly Eastern Michigan, but he almost has to get drafted after a workout like this. The 41-inch vertical would tie for eighth-best among running backs at the Combine since 2006, while the 133-inch broad jump would tie for fifth-best over that span. To post those jumps and a sub-4.4 40 at 220 pounds is quite impressive. Jackson didn't do much for his first two years at Eastern Michigan, but he enjoyed an impressive breakout season in 2015, running for 1,078 yards and 14 touchdowns on 208 carries (5.2 YPC) while showing pass-catching ability by snagging 21 passes for 201 yards and two more scores.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I would love to see Jackson get some minutes but I don't think there is any chance of that happening this year. More than likely I think we'll see McFadden come back and get some carries. He just proclaimed himself healthy the other day a d he's about to come off the PUP list.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Uh, by measurables, the most talented athlete on the team is behind Morris. Not that I want Elliot or Morris to have any less reps! But can't wait for them to unleash this beast. Maybe once they realize that Dunbar is not really a 16 game player and that those two fullbacks are not really very good offensive players, Jackson may get some reps.

Darius Jackson (6-foot-1, 220) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.35 and 4.38 seconds at the Michigan pro day Friday, NFL.com reports. Jackson added a 41-inch vertical, 133-inch broad jump, 4.27-second 20-yard shuttle and 6.82-second three-cone drill. Jackson was mostly an afterthought in this draft after playing at lowly Eastern Michigan, but he almost has to get drafted after a workout like this. The 41-inch vertical would tie for eighth-best among running backs at the Combine since 2006, while the 133-inch broad jump would tie for fifth-best over that span. To post those jumps and a sub-4.4 40 at 220 pounds is quite impressive. Jackson didn't do much for his first two years at Eastern Michigan, but he enjoyed an impressive breakout season in 2015, running for 1,078 yards and 14 touchdowns on 208 carries (5.2 YPC) while showing pass-catching ability by snagging 21 passes for 201 yards and two more scores.

Yeah, and he's not really a 3 down back, so there's that, too.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
who-is-zeke-elliott-new-girlfriend.jpg

looks like he has a new piece of ass. hopefully this one isn't a psycho.

Reaction score
Is he just about the ugliest fuck we've ever seen though?
Yeah. He's got a good barber though. Very neat haircut. Good use of razor to give sharp lines to beard and hairline on forehead.

Without the quality haircut, he'd look like teenwolf.

Top Bottom