dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rob Phillips ‎‎@robphillips3

In conference call with media, Orlando Scandrick said he's doing "phenomenal" in his knee rehab and expects to be ready for training camp.

Rob Phillips ‎‎@robphillips3

Scandrick said top priority is to be ready for Week 1. No setbacks. So expect team to be deliberate with his activity during OTAs, etc.

11:56 AM - 18 Apr 2016

Jon Machota
✔ ‎‎@jonmachota

Scandrick: "I feel like the type of coach [Jason Garrett] is hasnt been reflected by the type of record we've had. He's a phenomenal coach."

:popcorn

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Again, what is a player supposed to say?

This coach sucks.

What's that? I'm benched?

Oops.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Half a decade with a franchise QB and goes .500... Imagine how bad we'd be without the benefit of a phenomenal coach.

Reaction score
By what tangible measure has proven to be good, let alone phenomenal?

Add Scandrick to the "dead to me" list.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Garrett would probably make a good used car salesman once he is finally canned. He is really making the players believe the bullshit lie he is a good coach. I guess the fact that most of the roster has only seen Jason (and Wade) makes them not know what a good coach is. I think back to when I was in school and there were two kinds of coaches and teachers I liked. The ones who did not make me do much or teach me much (Garrett type) and the ones who really challenged and taught me (Landry and Johnson types). Now that I am older, I appreciate the latter much, much more. If a real coach is ever brought in to replace Garrett, these guys will know the difference.

Last edited:
Top Bottom