Greatest college prospect highlight film ever... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greatest college prospect highlight film ever...

1. Back To Top    #16
    Strategy notwithstanding.... RW still got victimized twice by Santana Moss in obvious situations.

2. Back To Top    #17
    Speaking of safeties getting smoked.... I was at the game where Terry Glenn humiliated Sean Taylor at Texas Stadium. Ran right at him, juked left, Taylor bit... Glenn cut right and caught a deep TD in the corner of the end zone. Was so sweet. Wish I could find the video of it.

Hated Taylor and the ridiculous amount of undeserved praise he got from Redskins fans. Hell even today while looking for the above clip, there's people posting about how Taylor is the GOAT!!!!! Give me a fucking break. RIP tho...

3. Back To Top    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Midswat View Post
    Strategy notwithstanding.... RW still got victimized twice by Santana Moss in obvious situations.
    ok
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboys’ doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    — Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

4. Back To Top    #19
    all game long they dicked around on offense and sat on the lead. after TD #2, the offense had more than two minutes to get into FG range and couldn't even accomplish that.

5. Back To Top    #20
    Great video highlights. When RW would hit you, it would literally change the direction of the player. Haha, can you imagine the conversation of the opposing RB and Rec. as they pulled into the stadium on game night. Watching game film had to put fear into them. Unless the opposing coach suggests they just skip the game film for this one.

6. Back To Top    #21
    roy williams used to be my favorite player

Members who have read this thread: 8