MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The guys on The Fan the other day were talking about how old Jerry is looking lately. Like even more old than he usually looks. Also how his speech is even kind of slow lately. They were speculating that he may be sick. If that's true that would explain why Stephen brought this guy in.

ADMIN NOTE: We merged several posts on this great topic, to its own thread. Which it highly deserves. Please post ALL information on Jerry's long awaited deterioration and hopefully lingering suffering horrible death, here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The guys on The Fan the other day were talking about how old Jerry is looking lately. Like even more old than he usually looks. Also how his speech is even kind of slow lately. They were speculating that he may be sick.
I hope he frikkin DIES soon. In the most suffering and painful way possible.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The guys on The Fan the other day were talking about how old Jerry is looking lately. Like even more old than he usually looks. Also how his speech is even kind of slow lately. They were speculating that he may be sick. If that's true that would explain why Stephen brought this guy in.

I posted this several weeks ago after seeing him and hearing him on TV.

He looks really bad, like sick bad. he sounds bad. I wonder if all the liquor has finally done his liver in and if his body is just breaking down.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

He looks really bad, like sick bad. he sounds bad. I wonder if all the liquor has finally done his liver in and if his body is just breaking down.

That's what I was thinking, that the drinking may have finally caught up with him.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

did you see that interview with Stephen talking about his jerri? He got really emotional and teared up and I was thinking it was an odd reaction. Maybe somethings up and they're keeping it quiet

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
did you see that interview with Stephen talking about his jerri? He got really emotional and teared up and I was thinking it was an odd reaction. Maybe somethings up and they're keeping it quiet

Yeah I did, wonder the same thing

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Jerry got all emotional too the other day when he was talking about his kids. Something may definitely be going on with him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Last interview I saw with him on his bang bus he looked near deaths door

Let's all pray for Jerry!

Let's pray the good lord finally calls his favorite NFL owner home soon

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
IF Jerruh is sick that would explain a lot of things going on right now- as the fact that NOTHING is going on right now.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, that's weird because a few of us remarked when he did his combine interviews that he was speaking really slowly, like old and feeble people do.

If we're not going to win anyway, I hope he lives as long as possible to see that he really can't do it without Jimmy no matter how hard or long he tries.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, that's weird because a few of us remarked when he did his combine interviews that he was speaking really slowly, like old and feeble people do.

If we're not going to win anyway, I hope he lives as long as possible to see that he really can't do it without Jimmy no matter how hard or long he tries.

Here's a transcribed quote from one of his interviews"

Sometimes coming in from college when you got immediate scrutiny, immediate, IMPROMPTATU, type testing...that's almost like being on Mars in college and you could, ah, ah, shoot somebody and they got a ticket and you got the United States and still thought you were on Mars, you can't shoot people and get a ticket.. in the, on the, on earth. Well picture that coming from college sometime immediately. Most of the people who are in the NFL program, are, they've been in the league or veterans, so to speak, not rookies, so its particularly a challenge.

What the fuck? Can anyone understand that gibberish? I get a headache trying to decipher his nonsense

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jerry Jones said:
Sometimes coming in from college when you got immediate scrutiny, immediate, IMPROMPTATU, type testing...that's almost like being on Mars in college and you could, ah, ah, shoot somebody and they got a ticket and you got the United States and still thought you were on Mars, you can't shoot people and get a ticket.. in the, on the, on earth. Well picture that coming from college sometime immediately. Most of the people who are in the NFL program, are, they've been in the league or veterans, so to speak, not rookies, so its particularly a challenge.
What the fuck? Can anyone understand that gibberish? I get a headache trying to decipher his nonsense
He is saying he knows what it is like to be on the planet Mars and in college, (The University of Mars where Otis Sistrunk graduated from according to Alex Karras) and on Mars you can shoot someone and only get a ticket for it. And that players drafted or signed from the University of Mars come here and think that rule still applies here. So he can see their confusion, not being able to shoot anyone here and only get a ticket for it. So that it is okay with him if you are a college player and shoot people, because of the whole, different laws on Mars thing.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He will never die. Even when his body dies in the literal sense, his head will be pickled in a jar Futurama-style and he will live on

Reaction score
Dick move.

Logged in to see this and immediately thought it was on intensive care or some shit. You fucks... this thread will go on for like 10 years thanks to medical science and his bottomless pockets.

TheCowboyCritic

Spectator
Reaction score
What thread is this?

Is this any way to speak of a man who has served the Dallas Cowboys organization so well? Shame on those of you who take part in this insurrection!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey...,

If he dies before training camp maybe we will end up with a new coach before the start of the season

I doubt Baby Jerry will take to the ass kissing dick sucking by Garret as well as Jerry has

Top Bottom