dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just came across crawl on ESPN.

Really stupid kid. We better not waste a pick on this guy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
#daklivesmatter

Former Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott was arrested and charged with driving under the influence early Saturday morning, according to the Clarion-Ledger.

Prescott was pulled over driving a white 2016 Cadillac Escalade early Saturday morning by Starkville Police and was charged with DUI.

Neither Prescott nor his representation, Pro Sports Management, have released a statement following the arrest.

Prescott threw for 3,793 yards, 29 touchdowns and five interceptions as a senior in 2015 and is currently the sixth-ranked quarterback on CBS Sports' Draft Prospect Rankings (106 overall) with a third-fourth round projection.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I never wanted us to draft him anyway, now I'm even more against him.

If we don't get Wentz or Goff early, or maybe Lynch after a trade down there's really only two other guys I'm interested in.

Unlike some, I still haven't completely closed the door on Connor Cook. Am definitely curious to see if he throws with more velocity at the Mich St pro day (reportedly lacked velocity at combine, probably due to the lingering shoulder injury. Their pro day is Wednesday this week)

The only other QB I like is Arkansas' Brandon Allen. I know about the small hands thing, but he throws it extremely well and was EXTREMELY productive in a great conference. Last yr getting nearly 66% comp %, 30 tds, only 8 picks and over 9.3 yds per attempt. The prior yr he was at 56% comp %, 20 tds and only 5 picks. He also looked good at the Senior Bowl and in throwing drills at the combine.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I never wanted us to draft him anyway, now I'm even more against him.

If we don't get Wentz or Goff early, or maybe Lynch after a trade down there's really only two other guys I'm interested in.

Unlike some, I still haven't completely closed the door on Connor Cook. Am definitely curious to see if he throws with more velocity at the Mich St pro day (reportedly lacked velocity at combine, probably due to the lingering shoulder injury. Their pro day is Wednesday this week)

The only other QB I like is Arkansas' Brandon Allen. I know about the small hands thing, but he throws it extremely well and was EXTREMELY productive in a great conference. Last yr getting nearly 66% comp %, 30 tds, only 8 picks and over 9.3 yds per attempt. The prior yr he was at 56% comp %, 20 tds and only 5 picks. He also looked good at the Senior Bowl and in throwing drills at the combine.

Egg-on-face.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll remember this treatment when I don't will my Day After Thoughts royalties to BB and Bob

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I hated Dak too, but only because Booze poisoned my mind against him.

Top Bottom