cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Idk, I think the NFL jumped the shark like 6 or so years ago anyway.

I think they should make 3/4s of the league owners sell their teams to other moniorities too.

1/4 white
1/4 black
1/4 Arab/Asian
1/4 LGBT

That should be the make up of league owners. It's only fair. Then start doing that in the front office, then to the rosters. Really shake things up and make things really inclusive.

I've never really thought about that before. You talking about hitting them where it hurts. Get those 32 white, old men in a room and tell them 4 of them have to immediately sell their teams to a minority owner and that all future sales of franchises must be offered to minority led ownership groups until 40% of the owners were minorities.

I bet the rules would change real quick. No more Rooney Rule.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I've never really thought about that before. You talking about hitting them where it hurts. Get those 32 white, old men in a room and tell them 4 of them have to immediately sell their teams to a minority owner and that all future sales of franchises must be offered to minority led ownership groups until 40% of the owners were minorities.

I bet the rules would change real quick. No more Rooney Rule.

What about Hispanics, Jewish, and Polynesians? The Rooney rule would have to remain intact. We don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Joe Rogan video is kind of weird. Not sure why a person who identifies as a male would even be permitted to go to a female-only university.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If a female has to at least be interviewed for every single position will there even be enough qualified women to interview?

Or will the same two dykes be running around to each teams interview until someone hires them?

Or will teams "have" to hire someone that is not qualified simply because she is female?

I'm not against women in any work force. As long as they are as qualified as a male counterpart and can handle the job

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ooo the white man's plight.

Tell us more about the struggles...

If a non minority person typed this they'd instantly be called a racist, which in today's chicken shit society is the worst possible thing to be called. Worse than a murderer or a rapist

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If a non minority person typed this they'd instantly be called a racist, which in today's chicken shit society is the worst possible thing to be called. Worse than a murderer or a rapist

people are so gutless anymore. Fold like cheap suits when the REAL racists make noise.

Reaction score

Not a fan of PC culture but it is fun to start a casual race war in offseason threads.

Top Bottom