dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vols 9 lives finally ran out.

And they're gonna get worked by Bama next week.

Reaction score
Tennessee used to be wide receiver U. A lot of great receivers in our history. This years squad is so inconsistent and struggle to get seperation. I hate when we go empty backfield.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Derek Barnett would look good in a Cowboy uni next year....
Derek-Barnett-1.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Derek Barnett would look good in a Cowboy uni next year....
Derek-Barnett-1.jpg

Hell yeah, but it is games like this that probably put him out of reach. Top 30 before the season but do it when the lights are bright and he goes top 10.

Reaction score
You think you got a good team, but Alabama is just on another level.

For fucks sake I wish Saban would hurry up and retire.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I figured the point spread was about right but JFC I thought they would at least put up something of a fight. Looking like Bama will triple that point spread prediction. Injuries, vast difference in line play, Saban on a complete another level than Sargent Carter keep this from being competitive. Sold my tickets for this game Thank you Jesus.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yep, Alabama vs the Cleveland Browns would be a good game.

Yep just told my buddy that very thing.
That program is a machine.

Edit:Had the Nebraska-Indiana game on as I typed that and Bama scored again while I was gone.Jesus.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sold on Butch Jones. I mean, recruiting has improved, but idk that he actually is a good coach at all. Team plays down and has a lot of mental errors, mistakes.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eh, no offense Vol fans, I'm rooting for you, but I didn't think you were that good. SEC has one really good team this year.

But all of CFB seems extremely top heavy to me. You have Bama, Ohio State, Washington, Michigan, Louisville, and Clemson and then a huge drop off. And I really don't think UL and Clemson can play with the top two, and probably not Michigan either. Looks like it's a two-team race this year unless UW is better than people even think.

Which I hate because it takes a lot of the fun out of the year.

Top Bottom