Administrator
Reaction score
Jets-Helmet.jpg

[video=youtube;7Sup1C-SlkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sup1C-SlkI[/video]​

thank God I'm old enough to remember when we were actually good

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Lot of AFC teams sneaking under the radar. The Jets have been picking it up as of late and so has Kansas City.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The Jets are a pretty good team and they're playing well right now.
They're in a position of having to win out and hope KC or Pittsburgh shits the bed.
I'm thinking our draft spot's going up this weekend.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Imagine if Matt Cassel shits the bed and the coaches ie Jerry finally has enough and yanks him for Moore.

Wouldn't that be something?

Reaction score
Article out about how Linehan is a huge Moore fan. Says he's his number one fan.

Found that kind of interesting how our idiot head coach is still pimping the "Cassell gives us the best chance to win!" and "Cassell can get it done for us" lines still. While the OC is raving about Moore.

Personally, I'd like to see Moore play in the second half of what'll hopefully be a blowout loss Saturday.

Reaction score
He will keep saying Cassell gives us the best chance to win until he pulls the trigger next week... then he'll say we're not mailing it in, we think Kellen Moore gives us the best chance to win.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dennis Thurman's the Jets DC. Loved the video bbgun, it even had Verne Lundquist on play-by-play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jeeeeezus those color rush jerseys are horrid

I almost wish I was color blind!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jeeeeezus those color rush jerseys are horrid

I almost wish I was color blind!
The all-yella ones do a good job paying Homage to the Missouri Tigers of the 40s and 50s. That's where the split T was invented and that's what we ran when I played HS football. We had the all-yella too except our other color was hunter green. So this is mostalgic haha I think the Rams look sharp. The bucs, this red suit isn't all that different than their regular red one.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't worry about Cassel

Next year with more time in the system he will be much better

Just ask Garret and Cassel himself! lol

Yeah, it's really embarrassing the way they try to act like that's why he sucks. How long should he need? Not like this offense is that complicated.

And the unis are crazy bright, but this color rush thing is almost growing on me. Why not have something different every once in a while. It does seem like kind of an admission by the league that they need some kind of gimmick to create interest in these Thursday games, though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
View attachment 3207

[video=youtube;7Sup1C-SlkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sup1C-SlkI[/video]​

thank God I'm old enough to remember when we were actually good

Can someone explain to me what happened in this clip? I don't think I've seen a player on our team ever do that.

Top Bottom