Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The new definition should be:

Anyone at Cowboyszone or Cowboysown who is still trying to figure out the path Dallas still has for making the playoffs.

I swear, this fan base has some of the most pathetic, window licking fans of any base out there. Keep buying those jerseys and foam fingers.

Retards.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This team isn't winning another game this yr. 4-12, top 5 pick.

Hopefully a new head coach and coaching staff.

Saturday night that stadium is going to be nowhere near capacity and there will be far more jets fans there than Dallas fans. That final game vs Washington I bet they will struggle to hit 40-50k in stands.

Utter embarrassment of a team.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
This team isn't winning another game this yr. 4-12, top 5 pick.

Hope you're right. Would love to see us in the top 5. My main concern is this season fucking Jerry up enough to where he would actually want to find a decent HC instead of another puppet.

Reaction score
It feels wrong me saying this, but I also hope the team stays on its path of being a big disappointment by losing the rest of this season........ in order to get a Top 5 pick in 2016. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a QB worth drafting in the top 10 picks the next draft and that's what this team needs for the future. Lets face it, Romo only has a couple years (if that) left in his NFL career.

Unfortunately, hoping Jerry shit cans Carrot Top is just wishful thinking. JG has her kneepads on giving Jerry lots of head service to secure her job next year. Jerry is already saying "Start sucking Carrot Top." and I'll bet the knee pads are already getting warmed up.

Here is one of Carrot Top guarding her shitter KNOWING Jerry is gonna want to tear that ass up after they get back to Valley Ranch. She's already wondering if its time to get a butt plug ready.

Jerry just told her: "I'll show you some REAL Fudge Packer action when we get back to VR. Prepare to get the raise you deserve."

JGguardingShitter.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Speaking of retards... I wonder if our front office will deem it appropriate to place Romo on IR yet?

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just wish Jerry hadn't pissed away so many late draft picks for terrible players this season

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez even said last night that we still have an opportunity. :facepalm

Saturday night at the Death Star is going to be interesting. Wonder how many no-shows, Jets fans, and boos there will be.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saturday night at the Death Star is going to be interesting. Wonder how many no-shows, Jets fans, and boos there will be.

Yep, should be a rude awakening for the Jones', especially once the game starts getting out of hand (and it will). The only thing that might keep Jerruh from acknowledging the obvious is if there are tons of Jets fans there, he'll try to rationalize that this shows people are interested in the Cowboys.

That season finale vs Washington is going to be the real shit storm though. Wont be anybody at that game.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep, should be a rude awakening for the Jones', especially once the game starts getting out of hand (and it will). The only thing that might keep Jerruh from acknowledging the obvious is if there are tons of Jets fans there, he'll try to rationalize that this shows people are interested in the Cowboys.
Can you imagine if the Jets defense comes to play? We'll struggle to get first downs, much less points.

That season finale vs Washington is going to be the real shit storm though. Wont be anybody at that game.

Yep. If I took a #FireGarrett poster would they kick me out?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you imagine if the Jets defense comes to play? We'll struggle to get first downs, much less points.

They are gonna get turnovers too. I bet Cassel throws at least 3 picks. The game will probably be over by halftime. My hope is everyone leaves other than the Jets fans, leaving gaping holes in the crowd for all to see. Embarrassing Jerruh is key for us.

Yep. If I took a #FireGarrett poster would they kick me out?

Just make sure if they make you leave that the posters stays hanging up.

Wouldn't it be awesome if there were more fire Garrett posters than fans in the stands?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Stadium will be full one way or another. Jerry would buy up all the tickets and ship farm migrants in if he has to.

It'll look like a madden 97 stadium crowd.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They are gonna get turnovers too. I bet Cassel throws at least 3 picks. The game will probably be over by halftime. My hope is everyone leaves other than the Jets fans, leaving gaping holes in the crowd for all to see. Embarrassing Jerruh is key for us.

Just make sure if they make you leave that the posters stays hanging up.

Wouldn't it be awesome if there were more fire Garrett posters than fans in the stands?

Would be even more awesome if they could hack that giant scoreboard with #FireGarrett. Anonymous... where are you?

Top Bottom