Reaction score
Do we have one already?

My love for football is dying on account of this disgustingly mismanaged football team, and I've been watching more of the UFC. Anyone else pay any attention?

Good fight tonight between Connor McGreggor and Jose Aldo.

Reaction score
Been going back and forth on this all day. Having a hard time convincing myself to drop $ for pay per view events.

Last time I did so was in 2002 when Tyson "fought" Lennox Lewis. Swore to myself never again. And as tempting as this fight tonight is, I know there will be full fight videos available at some point tomorrow.

Does anyone know if sites that stream these events for free?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't know about the streams but how about a local sports bar that will carry the fight? I really like MMA but I'm not into PPV. I usually watch it on HBO or something when they have reruns.

Reaction score
I hope you didn't pay for the 13 seconds. I found a stream on Reddit /r/UFC that was perfect.

Reaction score
Yeah I almost bought it but then realized while the fight interested me, I didn't have a genuine rooting interest in either fighter. The fact that it was only 13 seconds... wow. McGregor is the real deal. He backs it up. Hopefully he doesn't get too cocky like Rousey and fuck it all up.

Reaction score
Nick Diaz got robbed.

Don't get me wrong - McGreggor fought a good fight, and dominated round one. What Diaz got the better of him The rest of the way.

Seem like the decision was to set up Diaz versus McGregor 3 for huge money

Reaction score
Rhonda Rousey got knocked out in 48 seconds. Nunnes hurt her early and didn't let up.

Kind of shocking..... I wonder whats next for Rousey.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hopefully she just quietly goes away and enjoys her money.

I don't know if it was a bullshit story, but I'm certain I read she contemplated suicide after her previous loss. Her dad committed suicide if I remember right. Hopefully she's mentally stable and can move on.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rhonda Rousey got knocked out in 48 seconds. Nunnes hurt her early and didn't let up.

Kind of shocking..... I wonder whats next for Rousey.

Shot fighter just like Tyson was after Buster Douglas knocked the crap out of him. Honestly after Holm hit her with that perfect elbow right on the kisser last year that split her face open and loosened her teeth, she was finished. Never before have I seen one blow take all the fight out of someone like that did.

Top Bottom