Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Watch....

Next September when Jaylon Smith is starting and blowing up our opponents and Jerry is DEAD he will be touted as a fucking genius for being the only GM smart enough to take a chance on Smith!

Book it

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Watch....

Next September when Jaylon Smith is starting and blowing up our opponents and Jerry is DEAD he will be touted as a fucking genius for being the only GM smart enough to take a chance on Smith!

Book it

I could live with that trade off

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Despite my meltdown and my 100% disdain for fucktard owner, I do really like the Jaylon Smith kid. He was an awesome player and from the stuff I have read and heard he is one of the hardest working, humble, genuine kids out there. Sounds like he was an incredible leader on that football team and his level of play was great.

I hope he makes it all the way back.

That said, I still think this was a MASSIVE, MASSIVE gamble that this franchise couldn't afford to make there at 34.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Despite my meltdown and my 100% disdain for fucktard owner, I do really like the Jaylon Smith kid. He was an awesome player and from the stuff I have read and heard he is one of the hardest working, humble, genuine kids out there. Sounds like he was an incredible leader on that football team and his level of play was great.

I hope he makes it all the way back.

That said, I still think this was a MASSIVE, MASSIVE gamble that this franchise couldn't afford to make there at 34.

I bet if we looked back at virtually every draft, we'd find a gambling element to their selections. Wildcat gotta wildcat

Just heard his brother, Rod Smith, is a running back for the Cowboys.

Reaction score
I just can't stand how often Jerry avoids conventional wisdom. And how big a deal it becomes when they draft the player they should or anyone with half a brain would have.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Love the Jaylon Smith pick. Top 3 pick if he stays healthy. Our doctors did the surgery we have the inside info on him and wouldn't have taken him if we knew he couldn't play... Hope we stick to the defense with this next pick!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We can always take solace in the fact that Dallas has never taken a kicker in the 2nd round

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are going to take a QB RIGHT NOW with the third round pick

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Love the Jaylon Smith pick. Top 3 pick if he stays healthy. Our doctors did the surgery we have the inside info on him and wouldn't have taken him if we knew he couldn't play... Hope we stick to the defense with this next pick!

They already said he won't play until 2017

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Brandon Carr announcing the third round pick

And we finally take a DT Makiek Collins

I'm not familiar with him

Top Bottom