Reaction score
Cardale Jones and Ezekiel Elliott both say on twitter today that they're entering the 2016 draft.

Both positions of need for us...

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cardale is an idiot. Doesn't have the makeup to be QB of this franchise. Plus I don't think he's that good anyway.

I'd take Elliott in a heartbeat, though. We may just suck bad enough this year to get a top back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cardale Jones and Ezekiel Elliott both say on twitter today that they're entering the 2016 draft.

Both positions of need for us...

And one of them definitely still would be if we drafted a ten cent head like Jones

Reaction score
Got bored.... lets say we win a game or two over the final few weeks of the season and end up with a pick outside of the top 5...

What would you think with this in the first three rounds?

1. Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame

2. Darian Thompson, S, Boise State

3. Devontae Booker, RB, Utah

Reaction score
Yeah I watched Utah a few times this year when I was pissing $ away sports betting and he always stood out to me. When I seen him projected as a third rounder it seemed like a no brainer.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Biggest immediate needs. Romo's collarbone at 110% can't make Wilcox and Church not suck. Plus I believe we need to get rid of McClain. We can't keep coddling him all year every year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Romo's collarbone, back and age are exactly why QB should be priority #1

At worst I think they need to spend the 2nd pick they have on QB, although its a gamble if they wait.

Reaction score
1. Cleveland Browns - Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis
2. Tennessee Titans - Robert Nkemdiche, DE, Ol Miss
3. San Francisco - Jared Goff, QB, Cal
4. San Diego Chargers - Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ol Miss
5. Dallas Cowboys -

Who's your pick?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Definitely.

Draft is after free agency so we will have already made the decision whether to retain Hardy or not, but assuming we let him walk, Bosa at LDE with Lawrence & Gregory at RDE would be nice bookends.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
5. Dallas Cowboys -

Who's your pick?

Did we trade down? Because after tonights loss we'd be in the #2 spot.

Reaction score
I'm assuming because god hates me he's going to fuck this up and we'll win a game or two down the stretch.

Reaction score
Assuming the Cowboys don't use an early pick on a QB, I kinda like Alabama's Coker as a late round pick.

He'd be a project and certainly isn't a sure thing, but he looks to have some potential.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
5. Dallas Cowboys -

Who's your pick?

Bosa, Ramsey, or one of the two LBers.. Jack or Smith. Can't go wrong with any of them. I think we should stay in the front 7 but Ramsey could be a playmaker in the secondary we desperately need.

I'd try to trade down a couple spots and end up with Jack. He probably fills the biggest need and acquiring extra picks is always a good thing.

Top Bottom