Reaction score
I'm gonna shit on the college football playoff.

It's a bunch of political bullshit.

Saw on twitter that the Alabama/Charleston Southern game this week is on SEC Network (owned by ESPN). There was a screenshot of the scoreboard on the lower part of the screen that had Bama's No. 2 ranking in the CFP on there. Also had a No. 8 in front of Charleston Southern.... which is their ranking in the FCS coaches poll.

IMG_0601 2.jpg

I flipped over there, thinking it might just be a mistake. But nope, it's staying up... has been up the whole game.

Why are they trying to prop up Bama's playing of a FCS school in the middle of the rest of the countries conference schedules? Cause they're owned by ESPN and ESPN runs the college football playoff maybe? Gotta try to stifle those opinions that Bama may not be deserving of being ranked above some of these undefeated teams.

Joel Klatt (ex-Colorado QB) is a college football analyst for FS1, and he's a great twitter follow. He's been railing on the CFP, and it's unbelievable what is obviously going on. The Big 12 is looked at as an inferior brand of football by these committee members who rank the teams, and the rankings reflect that.

I'm glad we have a playoff... better than just 2 teams playing that we had in the BCS. But this isn't the way to do it.

Reaction score
Ohio State goes down... to a backup QB. At home. They should drop out of the top 10. But Michigan State must be propped up now, so they won't.

There should be 3 Big 12 teams in the Top 10, and 4 in the top 15, but there's a good chance the Big 12 gets shut out of the playoff again. After Bama throttles Florida, there should be one SEC team in the Top 15.

Reaction score
Alabama vs Clemson....

Should be a good game. Alabama has an out of this world defense, but Clemson has incredible team speed and I like their coach better than Saban.

Reaction score
I really hope Clemson wins... but Alabama is just so good. They're like the Patriots.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm banging a chick from Seneca SC, which is right near Clemson, but she's an Alabama fan for some reason. I told her I'd root for the Crimson Tide but I'll secretly be rooting for Clemson because fuck Alabama.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC...........

As a Vol fan dont hate saban like most. If you don't like him beat him. That's been very hard to do for better part of a decade for the rest of the crowd in the SEC. Maybe he wins another title and decides to leave for another challenge somewhere else. Doubtful but one can hope.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC...........

As a Vol fan dont hate saban like most. If you don't like him beat him. That's been very hard to do for better part of a decade for the rest of the crowd in the SEC. Maybe he wins another title and decides to leave for another challenge somewhere else. Doubtful but one can hope.

It's pretty clear that Saban doesn't relish challenges. He's going to Bear Bryant the shit out of Alabama.

Reaction score
Clemson's defense matches up well with Alabama's offense. Their CBs are tough to beat and that allows the front 7 to sell out to stop Henry. And that DL is beastly.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Two very good and well diciplined teams here. Also pride in the little things and attention to detail. See any untucked jerseys?

Top Bottom