Reaction score
Whats the status on this? Is this happening? Are we really bringing the terrorists to us now?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Whats the status on this? Is this happening? Are we really bringing the terrorists to us now?
The American SAFE (Safety Against Foreign Enemies) act passed the House overwhelmingly by a veto proof bi-partisan majority and is expected to pass the Senate, even with Harry Reid promising to filibuster it.

This new law doesn't block any refugees, it merely puts in much more strict checks and balances and provides accountability for entry as a refugee with asylum status, than we have now.

But to answer your question, yes, we are letting refugees and asylum seekers in like we have for the last 235 years.

Reaction score
Innocent Americans are going to die as a result of this foolish, foolish, fucking stupid decision. This will likely go down as the greatest mistake any president has ever made.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This new law doesn't block any refugees, it merely puts in much more strict checks and balances and provides accountability for entry as a refugee with asylum status, than we have now.

Obama: OK, are you a terrorist or support jihad stuff?

Terrorist: No

Obama: I have to be sure because of these new strict guidelines. Are you sure you arnt a terrorist and promise you wont blow stuff up here?

Terrorist: I am clean, I promise

Obama: Welcome to USA. Here's a bunch of free shit paid for by tax payers here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Obama: OK, are you a terrorist or support jihad stuff?

Terrorist: No

Obama: I have to be sure because of these new strict guidelines. Are you sure you arnt a terrorist and promise you wont blow stuff up here?

Terrorist: I am clean, I promise

Obama: Welcome to USA. Here's a bunch of free shit paid for by tax payers here.
Ha. That's about the way it works now, not with the new law.

New law has something the Dems really hate - personal accountability. Three people have to sign off on each refugee. Making them accountable if something later happens. Scapegoats though, right?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This shit is pointless anyways. Terrorists can just stream across the Mexican-USA border.
But, not invited in, government sponsored three hots and a cot in cities they bus them to and fly them to.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Islam teaches it's followers to immigrate to other places and take over from within. Mohammad did the same thing and within five years the he took over a city that he wanted. Muslims want to come here and make this into a Muslim country. The Koran teaches Muslims that it is their duty to do so. I had ancestors that fought these people during each of the Crusades, so it is in my DNA to want to kill all of these evil goat bumpers. They are using our own laws as a tool to invade Europe and the USA. I say kick them all out and don't let another one back in this country. France learned the lesson the hard way. I don't want to see us do the same.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
France learned the lesson the hard way. I don't want to see us do the same.

France and Europe learned nothing, just like we didn't learn a damn thing after 9/11. In another week this will be forgotten and we'll be back in appeasement mode.

Reaction score
How about a trade?

Since we're going to take these western civilization hating likely terrorists in, and provide them housing and shelter.... for every one of them, we drop off a death row inmate over in the middle east somewhere.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Obuma, lets bring in more Islamic radicals!!!!! Great idea man!!!!

Top Bottom