bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
24fc2a9a852cda09c14e1fdc5d8432b3.jpg

[video]https://youtu.be/ibtG2gnRyuk[/video]​

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks for that video! Dorsett in his day was just murder, had that air of danger every time he touched the ball - and was a hard nosed, tough runner up the middle although for some reason people forget that. Whatta run.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
but a bit of a fumbler. that was his only real weakness.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Was he any worse than average? I don't remember him being a HUGE fumbling problem. But what a threat to the defense he was, both as a runner and as a receiver. He's why I can never knock Seattle, which was my #2 team from its inception anyway - they traded to us the pick we used to grab Touchdown Tony!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wow I had to go look this up and was surprised. Tony LOST 83 fumbles his entire 12 year career including postseason. Had 3238 carries and 444 receptions meaning 3682 touches. That's .0225 percent fumble lost rate. (That's not counting the fumbles recovered by the offense.) Am I doing this math right? Total fumbles lost divided by touches?

He did have a couple of 12 fumble years, and a 10 one. That might give the perception that he was a fumbler.

102 total fumbles, not counting ones recovered. Dude was actually pretty stout on ball security. But not anything like Emmitt. (65 total fumbles, career)

Reaction score
Who the fuck is Tony Dorsett?

Nevermind... IDC.

I wonder if we can run the ball against the Eagles DL

Reaction score
Jason Peters not playing?

HUGE for us

@Jeff_McLane
So if Lane Johnson is at LT vs. Cowboys, Dennis Kelly is the likely RT. He said he's been practicing there all week. Matt Tobin stays at RG.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's going to remain limited in practice for a couple more weeks according to the Cowboys break by design

Not because there is anything wrong

Reaction score
Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters (back) has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Cowboys in Texas, Dave Zangaro of CSN Philadelphia reports

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters (back) has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Cowboys in Texas, Dave Zangaro of CSN Philadelphia reports

Won't make a difference. We'll still lose. And I'll be glad for it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys are going to win
For no other reason than its really hard to loose six straight games

I think Hardy comes out with a fire under his ass because of the pictures being released

So he is going to want to prove his worth

He will get three sacks
Bradford doesn't finish the game

Either from being benched or injured

We get two takeaways

And win by ten

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys are going to win
For no other reason than its really hard to loose six straight games

I think Hardy comes out with a fire under his ass because of the pictures being released

So he is going to want to prove his worth

He will get three sacks
Bradford doesn't finish the game

Either from being benched or injured

We get two takeaways

And win by ten

We have Garrett as our HC. No. Not hard at all.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We shall see
Bradford is the first QB we will face that is as bad as ours

I just think our pass rush is going to cause him fits all day

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We shall see
Bradford is the first QB we will face that is as bad as ours

I just think our pass rush is going to cause him fits all day

While Bradford is a bad QB... Garrett is a much worse HC.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People can talk about Cam Newton all they want, but that only shows that the Panther has some excellent coaching.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wow, Steelers went down and scored to take the lead with a few seconds left with a backup QB after Ben got hurt. I thought that was impossible.

Impressed with the Raiders, though. Even the announcers are saying even if they lose there's no doubt they are on the right track. Carr can play and I always thought Del Rio was pretty good.

Just imagine if Romo couldn't play, they'd be ahead of us. Just a few years after Davis kicked the bucket.

Top Bottom