Reaction score
Cops said he wasn’t drunk enough to arrest. He’s lucky to be white and rich. If it was a Meskin he would have been charged and convicted already.

*Edit, actually from what i understand, his chick was wasted, she tried to jump out of the moving car and he saved her. Johnny is a hero. Please Jerry go get him out of that shit hole in Cleveland.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If it was a Meskin he would have been charged and convicted already.
PLAY that funky race/victim card! LOL

But, actually didn't Johnny Futon do rehab or something? And now, still boozing it up?

Time to just cut his ass.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
One step closer to becoming a Cowboy. Browns will cut bait this off-season.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well, there goes one of our 7th round compensatory picks.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah how dare that rich 22 year old have fun on his bye week!

GRRRRRR
Yeah, I didn't even hear what he did that was so bad. He was in a bar or whatever with a bottle. Is it just because he was in rehab? Because tons of players do that. Almost seems like he lost his job because TMZ posted the video on their site.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't even hear what he did that was so bad. He was in a bar or whatever with a bottle. Is it just because he was in rehab? Because tons of players do that. Almost seems like he lost his job because TMZ posted the video on their site.

TMZ only gets the video because someone partying with Johnny sold him out.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TMZ only gets the video because someone partying with Johnny sold him out.

Right, or some random at the bar/club who recognized him.

Still, it's not like he was doing anything bad on the vid, unless it was just having alcohol.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll take bets the Cleveland HC and GM are gone from there before Manziel is.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

Didn't he say that he supposedly "gave up" alcohol after rehab? I could be wrong but I thought I remembered something like that.

Either way, you know Jerry is already thinking of a way to get him to Dallas in the offseason.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Turns out it wasn't the partying on his off week, or the fact he allowed video of it to be shot - he LIED to the team about when the video was shot and told his friends to lie as well.

Johnny Manziel reportedly demoted for lying to Browns coaches about partying video - SBNation.com
Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel was demoted because he lied to the team's coaching staff, according to Jay Glazer of FOX Sports. Manziel reportedly told the Browns staff that the video of him partying and drinking was much older than it actually was. He also told the people who filmed the video to lie when asked as well, according to the report.

Manziel reportedly lied directly to coach Mike Pettine, and might have kept his starting job if he told the truth, according to ESPN.

Reaction score
Police investigate altercation between Johnny Manziel, girlfriend
Jan
1/30/2016 12:10:22 PM
| More
Police were called to investigate an altercation between Johnny Manziel and his girlfriend in Texas, but the troubled Browns quarterback was not arrested, Fort Worth police corporal Tracey Knight confirmed to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal in an email response Saturday morning.

Knight said police were gathering information and would release a report to the media as soon as possible.

Although Manziel was not charged, the NFL could still discipline him for the incident.

Asked if the NFL will investigate the matter under its personal-conduct policy, a league spokesman wrote in an email, "Yes. We are aware and looking into it."

A Browns spokesman said the team had no comment.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This guy should probably overdose on something and die.

He can't get his shit together.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, utter waste of time.

Only a fucktard like Jerry and some of those ignorant CZ sheep actually believe bringing him to Dallas is a good idea.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm no relationship expert but I think he should consider another gf for starters.
I was thinking the same thing. First the incident in the car and now this. If she's perfectly fine every time and they were both alone, why do the cops keep getting called?

I mean, if he's guilty of doing something, by all means throw the book at him. But I have a feeling she loves drama.

Even more than most women, I mean.

Top Bottom