Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For me it has to be Roger Starbach! He is the resin I became a Cowboy fan in the first place.

Who is the greatest Cowboy of all time in your opinion and why? Excluding Coaches of course. Otherwise Landry would win by a landslide

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
where is Doonsday when you need him? Cmd34 should be banned from the site for that one. LOL

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The current Cowboys are a crappy Voltron made up of Jones' and Garrett's.

Reaction score
Actually I'm changing my vote to John "the martyr" Garrett.

Clearly overqualified for his position, he nonetheless stepped in front of the toy bullet aimed at his ginger brother and became the hero Dallas needed in a time of despair. Who would have thought that being "highly in demand" would lead to rejection from a division II coaching job and then a made up coaching position in Florida.

John the Matyr could last be seen sucking dick for crack at a Wawa near the turnpike stop for Princeton, NJ where the Garrett family football legend began. Cuz when I think of excellent football, I think Ivy League.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I guess I will be the only one to Scot a serious answer and I would agree that Roger would top the list. I really liked several members of the 90's teams and 70's teams, but Roger is tops.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pearson, Dorsett, Sanders ( the first real shutdown corner) Randy White,

There are plenty to choose from

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Pearson, Dorsett, Sanders ( the first real shutdown corner) Randy White,
We'd go Bob Lilly in front of all of these. Sanders, shouldn't be on the list at all he was here for what, two fast years? And was afraid to make a tackle or hit anyone. He was never a Cowboy.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He was the best at his position when he played

He played both sides of the ball

And he was great at both

He may not have been there long but he made an impact while he was there

But you are correct
There are much better Cowboys throughout the years

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's on the ring of honor and you've never thought to find out who he is?

His nickname is "Mr. Cowboy"
Look him up on wiki

Last edited:
Top Bottom