Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you want to see what this beast brings to the table check out Greg "Da Kraken" Hardy highlights 2012-2013 on you tube

I never paid much attention to him before but DAMN this man can tackle! When he gets ahold of a QB or RB He wraps them up with both arms and sometimes his legs. He employs a full body tackle

This dude is Bad Ass! And he brings the attitude that I think this team has sorely been missing especially with Dez on the sidelines

I can't wait to see what he does with the Star on his helmet!

Reaction score
If you want to see what this beast brings to the table check out Greg "Da Kraken" Hardy highlights 2012-2013 on you tube

I never paid much attention to him before but DAMN this man can tackle! When he gets ahold of a QB or RB He wraps them up with both arms and sometimes his legs. He employs a full body tackle

This dude is Bad Ass! And he brings the attitude that I think this team has sorely been missing especially with Dez on the sidelines

I can't wait to see what he does with the Star on his helmet!

Greg "Da Kraken" Hardy Highlights 2012-2013 - YouTube

Reaction score
We need a nasty DL injection. I'm hoping the woman beater, Gregory, and Crawford can bust some heads.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't wait till after the bye week when we have Hardy and Gregory back. We will finally have a pass rush that we have been missing for so long

And we get Dez back on the other Side of the ball!

The pieces are starting to fall into place

Now our biggest issue will be at RB! But having Dez back will loosen up our run game a little so I'm hoping we pick up some production from whatever RB's we end up using. Now if Michael can step up we might be ok in that department. Doubtful but optimistic

Then it's a matter of treading water till Romo gets back.

Can you imagine what this team could have been this year if we didn't loose everyone to injury and suspension? Then the biggest thing we would have to battle all season is our shitty coaching!

My fear is that Hardy comes out and blows up this year and becomes the dominant force on D for us. Then we loose him to FA at the end of the season because JJ doesn't want to pay him and he ends up Demarco Murraying us over to Philly or another division rival.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like McClain, Hardy is the type of player who might murder a teammate who whiffs at tackles with the game on the line. The equipment manager should start getting the #42 stickers ready. #RIPBarryChurch

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hope springs eternal.

Exactly!

I need something to get excited about on this team. It's not like the rest of the D is giving us any hope. Ya gotta look look for the good where you can find it this year. With all the injuries and shitty coaching killing us I'll take any glimmer of hope where I can get it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like McClain, Hardy is the type of player who might murder a teammate who whiffs at tackles with the game on the line. The equipment manager should start getting the #42 stickers ready. #RIPBarryChurch

He has passion for the game and a desire, scratch that. a Need to destroy his opponents! And that is something our D has been missing!

We have Dez on the O side of the ball who can ignite his team mates and now we have that same passion on D. Hopefully between Hardy and Dez we can keep both sides of the ball fired up! I admire a guy with that kind of passion for winning even if it can sometimes be a problem. Our D needs to have a fire lit under their asses big time and I hope Hardy is the man to do it!

I just hope Hardy doesn't destroy his own team mates during practices. We don't need any other injuries lol

I also believe that having our O-line work against Hardy day in and day out will make them better come game days

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a dick, but you guys know he'll probably pull a hamstring or die of dehydration this weekend. Same with Rolando McClain.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know about that. They say he's been staying in shape and that he's been hungry to get on the field.

I'm sure we will have a better idea after the reports come in during the week on how the practices went

Besides I seriously doubt that the coaches would keep them in every down, at least I hope they aren't stupid enough to try that. I believe they will both have limited snaps this first game and will be able to work their way into normal rotation

But with our idiots for coaches anything is possible

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know
This man is crazy and I love it. He's like a pit bull that's been chained up for 17 months staring at a bloody piece of meat

But in this case it's Hardy, sitting in front of his locker staring a picture of Tom Brady!

It's time to finally RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This guy is going to be a huge disappointment to some people.

I can already see it. I'll be surprised if he records more than 6 sacks.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
And the way this season has started, it wouldn't surprise me if he beats the fuck out of some broad before Sunday and gets suspended again.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a dick, but you guys know he'll probably pull a hamstring or die of dehydration this weekend. Same with Rolando McClain.
DING DING DING!

I don't expect much out of either of them the first week of work. They're gonna be sucking air and looking for that IV on the bench by mid 2nd quarter.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I need something to get excited about on this team.
Why? So you can crash with disappointment again?

You gotta learn to manage your expectations, s0n. 20 years of mediocrity teaches this, to some people. Two criminals coming back from suspension - one of which was always a conditioning problem anyway - isn't anything to get excited about.

That is, until they fucking DO something out there. THAT is the time to get excited.

Top Bottom