Reaction score
Not surprising you have no problems providing excuses for these teams, yet allow none for a depleted Cowboys team. Niners and Dolphins have a combined -98 net points vs Cowboys -6. Yet you believe those two teams have been competitive.

Our excuse is what? Injuries, right? Did our team look good in the Giants or Eagles team? Specifically the offense - the bread and butter of this team for years. Has our offense, at any point this year, including when healthy, looked good to you?

And I'm not making excuses for anyone. You're claiming teams are mailing it in. I'm saying theres a difference between mailing it in, and not being a good team.

Being a competitive team is a valid point. Cowboys dominated the Eagles and Giants. Just not on the score board. They dominated the Falcons for the first half before everything went to shit. They went back and forth with the Saints and had a chance to win at the end.

Your logic is very inconsistent. You minimize every Cowboy win, yet maximize every loss. Provide excuses for other teams, yet accept none for the Cowboys. Blame Garrett when things go wrong, credit others when things go right. Claim to have apathy for the team, while wishing a players family could be murdered.

Instead of being a bandwagon fan. Jumping off at the first sign of trouble. Stick with your team, believe in your team.

:lol

You're such a good fan. I bet you'd never pick against the Cowboys even if you had a gun to your head, right amigo?

I'm calling it like I see it. We are not a good team. We were not playing well before the injuries started accumulating. We came off a 12-4 season, followed it with a great draft, went through training camp injury free (minus Scandrick), and we were all told to expect a Super Bowl this year. Opened the season with a prime time game against a division rival, at home, and we came out flatter than day old Coke.

Our offense looked putrid against the Eagles too.

And we blew an 11 point lead against the Falcons, again, at home... because we did what Garrett is prone to do - abandon the run game.

We let a baaaaaaad Saints team beat us. The Saints are a bad team - they'll be lucky to win 5 games this year.

Listen, Everlasting..... I used to be you. I used to be the homer fan who went into every year predicting a Super Bowl.

Maybe I'm not the best "fan" in the world. IDGAF. I'm frustrated as fuck with this team and how they've broken my heart year after year after year. I'm jaded. I'm aggravated.

Rank the teams with elite QB's in the league over the past 7 or so years. I'm talking the cream of the crop guys who I firmly believe Romo falls into that category.

In no particular order:

Saints with Brees
Packers with Rodgers
Colts/Broncos with Manning
Steelers with Roethlisberger
Patriots with Brady

You maybe could add to that list with the likes of Flacco, Eli, whatever.

Look at all those teams with elite.... not good.... ELITE QB's. They've all either WON SUPER BOWLS, WON CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS, or at least made it to conference championships.

Because honestly, in todays parity driven NFL.... all you need is good coaching and a stud QB. Those two things paired, and you should be there at the end of every year.

WE FUCKING HAVE THAT WITH ROMO and we've been mediocre. We get to one divisional round game.....

WHY? Because Jerry and Jason mismanage the fuck out of this team.

Everyone acts like we need to spend years "building" this team full of blue chippers. Steaks at every plate.

You can't do that in todays NFL.

God damn ... just talking about this gets me sooooo annoyed with this team. With the literally WASTED careers of a HOF DE, TE, QB. With ELITE LT, WR talent toiling. ETC.

This team has serious problems.

"Fighting" and "Competing" isn't good enough for me. Save that shit for when we have a mediocre QB but boy oh boy were in games until the end.

As is, we have a blue chip QB who basically owns every Cowboys passing record and who has statistics that mirror Rodgers in a few categories.

Injuries aren't a pass. Green Bay had a ridiculous amount of injuries when they won the SB. Cardinals had comparable injuries last year and they still won games and went deep into the playoffs.

But if injuries are your excuse, and you defend Jason... with this being his second season with all these injuries, ask yourself.... is he really "building" a great talent base? Because we're not winning a lot of games, and people are getting injured a lot. Is he building a team full of injury prone players? Is there something in his training regimine or in his team preps that make his team more succeptable to injuries? Or is he just the unluckiest fuck in the world?

Truthfully, IDGAF if you like my logic, if you think I'm a bad fan, or whatever the fuck you think.

Reaction score
You are holding resentment from past season failures. I can understand that and i agree with many of your points, but i don’t think that serves a purpose right now. All i’m saying is to forget all that shit and keep some hope for this Sunday. Shit coaching, shit owner, shit depth...whatever man, i want to beat the Patriots. I’ll have all off season to bitch and moan.

Reaction score
I'm not going all zkill and searching your old posts, but I could swear that prior to last year you were talking about following the Texans more, plus of course the Browns for Manziel...

You are correct. I was very disappointed when they passed on Manziel. Afterwards i did exactly that, i began following the Browns. You want to talk about a dysfunctional organization. I contrast them to the Cowboys and it’s made me realize how good we have it. I think it caused a paradigm shift with regards to how i see the Cowboys. I think i can still enjoy the season regardless of wins or loses. As long as the team is competitive, i can live with it.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I agree with the basic idea of the article but not all the homer bullshit.

Fans, by nature, get too high when their team is doing well and too low when their team is shitting the bed.

We're struggling right now without some of our best players. Its not the end of the world. Doesn't mean we're not making the playoffs. Odds are just stacked against us.

9 wins are going to win this division. We already got 2 only need 7 more. Get a couple over the next 5 or whatever weeks then hope we go off when Romo gets back.

Also, I don't really want to comment on what you two girls are arguing about but Everlasting you gotta stop throwing a fit when other fans don't see all the sunshine and rainbows that you do 24/7. There's legit concern with this team. Legit concern over the coach and legit concern with the front office. And believe it or not that becomes magnified with each loss.

Reaction score
Also, I don't really want to comment on what you two girls are arguing about but Everlasting you gotta stop throwing a fit when other fans don't see all the sunshine and rainbows that you do 24/7. There's legit concern with this team. Legit concern over the coach and legit concern with the front office. And believe it or not that becomes magnified with each loss.

Yea i know, any optimism is ridiculed and mocked here. I think this place is where Cowboy fans go to die.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea i know, any optimism is ridiculed and mocked here. I think this place is where Cowboy fans go to die.

You gotta stop acting like a woman.

So what some of the members here are negative Nancys and want to slit their wrists at the thought of Garrett as HC.. And so what you wanna slob his knob any chance you get.

WGAS.

Stop crying about it.

Reaction score

So what some of the members here are negative Nancys and want to slit their wrists at the thought of Garrett as HC.. And so what you wanna slob his knob any chance you get.

WGAS.

Stop crying about it.

I wasn’t even talking to you. I was talking to Middy, and i enjoyed the posts we exchanged. Somehow you see that as me having a fit? I guess in your world any opinion i offer is offensive to you.

Last edited:

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I wasn’t even talking to you. I was talking to Middy, and i enjoyed the posts we exchanged. Somehow you see that as me having a fit?

90% of your posts you're bitching about one of these guys' negative opinions. Yes, you throw fits.

Everlastingxxx said:
I guess in your world any opinion i offer is offensive to you.

:lol what?

Reaction score
90% of your posts you're bitching about one of these guys' negative opinions. Yes, you throw fits.

The only thing to respond to is negative posts. There is nothing else here to read. I don’t even read the Garrett/Jerry shit anymore. It’s boring and worn out. Anyways, i appreciate your bitching about my bitching about others bitching.

Last edited:

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
The only thing to respond to is negative posts. There is nothing else here to read. I don’t even read the Garrett/Jerry shit anymore. It’s boring and worn out. Anyways, i appreciate your bitching about my bitching about others bitching.

Not bitching. Just advice.

Reaction score
I agree with the basic idea of the article but not all the homer bullshit.

Fans, by nature, get too high when their team is doing well and too low when their team is shitting the bed.

We're struggling right now without some of our best players. Its not the end of the world. Doesn't mean we're not making the playoffs. Odds are just stacked against us.

9 wins are going to win this division. We already got 2 only need 7 more. Get a couple over the next 5 or whatever weeks then hope we go off when Romo gets back.

Right, 9-7 could very well be enough ... particularly if the Cowboys win more than they lose vs. the NFC East.

I'm looking at this period of the season (the wait for Romo's return) as a second preseason. Assuming the team can manage a couple of wins during this second preseason, the real season will start when Romo gets back.

The story of this season will be determined by whether the team plays well when Romo returns.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can understand that and i agree with many of your points, but i don’t think that serves a purpose right now.
It serves the same purpose as your own blind Homerism. That purpose? Posting your opinions on a message board.

Wait - you actually believe if we all just get a mantra and send out positive vibes all the time, the team will magically do better?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is where Cowboys fans go who get banned at other sites for being "too negative." Stop and think about that for a minute - no one gets banned here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

WGAS.

Stop crying about it.
DING!!!

Reaction score
You would be happier at the Zone, the Own, or the C-F where they ban the Nattering Nabobs of Negativism!

I hate the Zone, besides i was banned a few years ago for insulting Idgit. Never been to the other two sites, not interested in starting over. I already know all the nutballs here.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
You would be happier at the Zone, the Own, or the C-F where they ban the Nattering Nabobs of Negativism!

Everlast is the kind of guy that would show up a KKK rally and tell them that he is offended by racism.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Let's wait and see how this lisping Sylvester The Cat sounding MFing is talking after we play the top team in the NFL.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm looking at this period of the season (the wait for Romo's return) as a second preseason.

Yeah, except these games count.

At the end of it all, it will probably be pretty easy to look back at the last two games, see the idiotic decisions and poor preparation and note why they missed the playoffs.

Everyone will use the injury excuse, but these two games were winnable with better coaching and preparation.

Top Bottom