Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Huge Kings fan, Scot. Diehard

We’re in our usual mid season funk. Every team in the Pacific that was behind us is catching up or ahead. So much for our historic start and Stevens opening up the ice. Can’t get shots, can’t score before the 3rd, only 3 defensemen worth a fuck.

We really need Carter back.

This is a really old thread and I don’t even know if you post here anymore. This was the Lucic season, 2015-16. Let down.

Go Kings!

Go Kings Go!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bruins on fire, probably peaking too early. I am gonna need to see them kick the hell out of Washington to truly believe.

Reaction score
Huge Kings fan, Scot. Diehard

We’re in our usual mid season funk. Every team in the Pacific that was behind us is catching up or ahead. So much for our historic start and Stevens opening up the ice. Can’t get shots, can’t score before the 3rd, only 3 defensemen worth a fuck.

We really need Carter back.

This is a really old thread and I don’t even know if you post here anymore. This was the Lucic season, 2015-16. Let down.

Go Kings!

Sacramento??? Surely, they don't play hockey in California?? Field hockey...maybe!!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wild fan. Rough start this year, hoping for their usual later season turnaround. Still the best live sporting event atmosphere I've ever attended.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
rask is a fuckin bitch

getting rid of julien and trusting the youth more is the best decision they've made in a while

rask is 3-0 since i called him a bitch

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Reaction score
My condolences. Ovi, best player to never win a cup

Fuck all Russian or European players. American players are just barely acceptable. It should be international Law that all NHL players must be born in Canada.:rofl:rofl:rofl

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
PLAYOFF HOCKEY

Top Bottom