VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Have you actually read the bible? It’s that big book sitting on top of your confederate flag. It’s full of the shit you just listed. The Bible promotes violence and killing of non believers. Christian history is full of murder. Look up the Crusaders. Read Foxe's Book of Martyrs‎. Even recent history there is violence in the name of Christianity. Killing of abortion doctors for example. Killing your kids because God told you so. Jesus did say that he did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Anyways, much of the current Christian movement is a watered down self-help version.

Muslims are split into two groups. The Sunni and Shai. The majority of them are non-violent. You can’t paint them all with the same brush. The problem with Americans is we don’t understand Muslims. Religion for us so causal and something we do on Sundays, pray to baby Jesus and go home. Muslims it’s different. Their religion is embedded into their identity. Their religion is in everything they do. When Bush Jr, a Christian President attacks them in the name of his religion, they are going to fight back. I think the whole ISIS, 9-11, is all a bunch of bullshit false flag agenda by our own government. Their is profit in going to war. We live in a Christian country that loves going to war.

I do hope one day all religion vanishes. It would make Earth a safer place to live.

The bible doesn't promote violence, it records it as historical polemics. Never did God say to kill an unbeliever, unless it was retribution for persecution committed against the Jews, or punitive to a self-destructive society that was going to spread it's awful practices before dying off slowly.

There are more than two kinds of Muslims and despite their doctrine of 'ummah' none of them get along with each other, so we really can't expect them to get along with anyone else. Their religion is political and dangerous and American Muslims are a lousy barometer of judgment, because they're a minority with no major influence, as of yet. All you need to do is look at nations where they rule and where they expand as evidence.

As for paragraph two, I think by now it's obvious the war for profit trope has been thoroughly discredited. Our government is printing money for it's broke-ass and is sinking us further and further into debt despite more than a decade of war.

Religion will never vanish, because religion does not readily equal faith and God. Every passion becomes a religion. Mankind never wants to take the blame; even when he say's he doesn't believe in God, he finds a way to blame Him. Geo-politics causes all war, not faith. Faith may be used to indoctrinate fools, but the head never believes what it say's to influence its members to happily run to their own deaths.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Have you actually read the bible? It’s that big book sitting on top of your confederate flag. It’s full of the shit you just listed. The Bible promotes violence and killing of non believers. Christian history is full of murder. Look up the Crusaders. Read Foxe's Book of Martyrs‎. Even recent history there is violence in the name of Christianity. Killing of abortion doctors for example. Killing your kids because God told you so. Jesus did say that he did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Anyways, much of the current Christian movement is a watered down self-help version.

Muslims are split into two groups. The Sunni and Shai. The majority of them are non-violent. You can’t paint them all with the same brush. The problem with Americans is we don’t understand Muslims. Religion for us so causal and something we do on Sundays, pray to baby Jesus and go home. Muslims it’s different. Their religion is embedded into their identity. Their religion is in everything they do. When Bush Jr, a Christian President attacks them in the name of his religion, they are going to fight back. I think the whole ISIS, 9-11, is all a bunch of bullshit false flag agenda by our own government. Their is profit in going to war. We live in a Christian country that loves going to war.

I do hope one day all religion vanishes. It would make Earth a safer place to live.
I was raised a Southern Baptist and know the Bible well. The violence that you speak of comes from the Old Testament which the Jewish people follow more so than the Christians. Christian churches. I am not a very religious person due to the fact that is was man-made. I understand Islam very well and I understand that it is a barbaric 6th century religion. Show me some examples of these so-called "good" Muslims that publicly speak out against the beheadings, rapes and murders. You can't find many. These Christian crimes that you mention was committed by the Catholics, not Protestants , so again you are ignorant to the Protestant Churches beliefs. Islam has caused wars with Christians, Jews , Hindu and any other non-Muslim religion. Islam is the only religion that lacks the tolerance to co-exist with other religions. The Muskims can't get along with each other as well. The two groups of Muslims slaughter each other as well.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
The bible doesn't promote violence, it records it as historical polemics. Never did God say to kill an unbeliever, unless it was retribution for persecution committed against the Jews, or punitive to a self-destructive society that was going to spread it's awful practices before dying off slowly.

There are more than two kinds of Muslims and despite their doctrine of 'ummah' none of them get along with each other, so we really can't expect them to get along with anyone else. Their religion is political and dangerous and American Muslims are a lousy barometer of judgment, because they're a minority with no major influence, as of yet. All you need to do is look at nations where they rule and where they expand as evidence.

As for paragraph two, I think by now it's obvious the war for profit trope has been thoroughly discredited. Our government is printing money for it's broke-ass and is sinking us further and further into debt despite more than a decade of war.

Religion will never vanish, because religion does not readily equal faith and God. Every passion becomes a religion. Mankind never wants to take the blame; even when he say's he doesn't believe in God, he finds a way to blame Him. Geo-politics causes all war, not faith. Faith may be used to indoctrinate fools, but the head never believes what it say's to influence its members to happily run to their own deaths.

Very good post.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
. I understand your point well Hoof. My point is that one religious group is responsible for the current fear of terrorist attacks in our country and Europe. The threats come from the Islamic faith. If you think about the pre-9/11 days, we didn't have all these government agencies to deal with security. Islamic attacks in this country and other parts of the free world has caused the current situation. One religion, Islam, is the common factor with these terrorist attacks. No Muslims, no attacks and no need for all these resources being spent. Let's face it, there has never been a Jewish shoe bomber of a Hindu flying planes into buildings. The constant threat of attacks has caused us to lose some freedoms for security. Muslims are invading the USA and Europe. They use our own laws of tolerance and freedom of religion to invade. They have no intent to come and accept our laws and culture. They are coming here and using our laws to maintain their barbaric beliefs. Of course they claim discrimination when we expect them to practice their religion in a manner that would fit into the American way of life. Since they want to live under Islamic law, I think they should move to a country that fits their religion instead of expecting us to change our laws and culture to fit them.

Reaction score

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Kill them if they preach to you a different god. Be sure to kill the next Jehovah Witness that knocks on your door.

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

There is tons of shit like this in the bible. Try reading it. Evil Bible Home Page

Islam is still a young religion. Religions tend to use violence to spread their faith much like Christianity used to.

This country is run by corrupt and greedy corporations. They don’t care about you or me or the debt. This is a whole different topic tho.

I don’t blame a god. Why would i blame a fictional character? Good and bad stuff can happen to good and bad people alike. You are probably right, religion will never vanish but i think the next generation is learning to think for themselves. I think that’s a good thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was raised a Southern Baptist and know the Bible well. The violence that you speak of comes from the Old Testament which the Jewish people follow more so than the Christians. Christian churches. I am not a very religious person due to the fact that is was man-made. I understand Islam very well and I understand that it is a barbaric 6th century religion. Show me some examples of these so-called "good" Muslims that publicly speak out against the beheadings, rapes and murders. You can't find many. These Christian crimes that you mention was committed by the Catholics, not Protestants , so again you are ignorant to the Protestant Churches beliefs. Islam has caused wars with Christians, Jews , Hindu and any other non-Muslim religion. Islam is the only religion that lacks the tolerance to co-exist with other religions. The Muskims can't get along with each other as well. The two groups of Muslims slaughter each other as well.

You do realize that the bible was put together by the Catholic Church? They decided which books to include and which ones to leave out. Came up with the idea of the Trinity. The way the Romans used Christianity to rule the people is similar to how the Muslim governments use Islam for power. If it wasn’t for the Catholic Church you might not be a Christian today. Thankfully Christianity is watered down and nobody reads the bible anymore. If they actually followed the teachings, holy fuck.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm just horrified of how repulsive this kid looks.

I want to punch him the face.

Just on his looks alone.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Kill them if they preach to you a different god. Be sure to kill the next Jehovah Witness that knocks on your door.

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

There is tons of shit like this in the bible. Try reading it. Evil Bible Home Page

Islam is still a young religion. Religions tend to use violence to spread their faith much like Christianity used to.

This country is run by corrupt and greedy corporations. They don’t care about you or me or the debt. This is a whole different topic tho.

I don’t blame a god. Why would i blame a fictional character? Good and bad stuff can happen to good and bad people alike. You are probably right, religion will never vanish but i think the next generation is learning to think for themselves. I think that’s a good thing.

Read the New Testament.

Specifically Matthews where Jesus preaches.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score

That's not speaking of peoples of other or no religions, it's talking about corruptive idolaters within the tribes of Israel. Idolaters amongst the closest of relatives are the most dangerous to the purity of the faith. God told the Jews whom to pass by peacefully and whom to punish, due to their treatment of the Jews. God didn't tell the Jew to kill all unbelievers - who would they serve as an example to otherwise? They were admonished to be a light to the Gentile nations. Your JW analogy isn't working.

Again, this is talking about ordinances within the tribes, not the treatment of Gentile nations. There is no admonition to destroy or subdue as there is in Islam. The proof is in the fruits of an ideology: Islam is still the only religion stoning people and throwing homos off of roofs and threatening non-believers. Even the Jews don't practice Levitical ordinances.

I have and do read the bible, that's why your cut and paste theology doesn't work. It'd only work on those who haven't read it...

Mohammed crawled out of his cave 1400 years ago; not young at all.

Christianity was not spread by the sword, per se; it was spread due to the sword of the Anti-Christ papacy of the early Roman empire. The faith of true Christians, despite the persecution of the true church inspired those who witnessed it and Christianity grew. The first church was Jewish and it's Gentile converts became Christians, who were then persecuted by what eventually became Catholicism.

You cited Foxe's book of martyrs, but I very much doubt you've read it. You would have known these things if you had.

I know.

Not by a long shot. Education is degrading rapidly and advertising is having the most profound effect of altering behavioral impulses. Not advertising merely through commercial media, but in pseudo news and entertainment. The next generation is welcoming it's own destruction with open arms; all that's required is the promise free things and a simple promise. You're not seeing what you're seeing.

Reaction score
That's not speaking of peoples of other or no religions, it's talking about corruptive idolaters within the tribes of Israel. Idolaters amongst the closest of relatives are the most dangerous to the purity of the faith. God told the Jews whom to pass by peacefully and whom to punish, due to their treatment of the Jews. God didn't tell the Jew to kill all unbelievers - who would they serve as an example to otherwise? They were admonished to be a light to the Gentile nations. Your JW analogy isn't working.

Again, this is talking about ordinances within the tribes, not the treatment of Gentile nations. There is no admonition to destroy or subdue as there is in Islam. The proof is in the fruits of an ideology: Islam is still the only religion stoning people and throwing homos off of roofs and threatening non-believers. Even the Jews don't practice Levitical ordinances.

I have and do read the bible, that's why your cut and paste theology doesn't work. It'd only work on those who haven't read it...

Religious spin.

Mohammed crawled out of his cave 1400 years ago; not young at all.

I was comparing it to other religions.

Christianity was not spread by the sword, per se; it was spread due to the sword of the Anti-Christ papacy of the early Roman empire. The faith of true Christians, despite the persecution of the true church inspired those who witnessed it and Christianity grew. The first church was Jewish and it's Gentile converts became Christians, who were then persecuted by what eventually became Catholicism.

You cited Foxe's book of martyrs, but I very much doubt you've read it. You would have known these things if you had.

They fought over doctrine and those that didn’t agree with the Catholic Church were burned at the stake. You may not like being lumped together with Catholicism, but they helped Christianity grow. Plain and simple.

Not by a long shot. Education is degrading rapidly and advertising is having the most profound effect of altering behavioral impulses. Not advertising merely through commercial media, but in pseudo news and entertainment. The next generation is welcoming it's own destruction with open arms; all that's required is the promise free things and a simple promise. You're not seeing what you're seeing.

I agree to some degree with regards to advertising. Especially when all these media outlets are owned by these same corrupt corporations. I don’t think brain washing them into believing in a sky daddy is any better.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I am, but he also talks in tabernacles and the like.

Remember you just posted something about stoning being preached in the Bible? Well do you remember what Jesus said to those about to stone the adulteress?

'Let he who is without sin, toss the 1st stone.'

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Religious spin.

That's just plain lazy. :lol

I was comparing it to other religions.

In the arc of 2000 years of Christianity, 600 years younger is nothing. They're old enough to know better.

They fought over doctrine and those that didn’t agree with the Catholic Church were burned at the stake. You may not like being lumped together with Catholicism, but they helped Christianity grow. Plain and simple.

No it spread a Platonic philosophy in place of Christianity, that's pushed more people away from God than any secular organization ever could. A world-accepted religion is anti-Christ, as it say's in Revelation, and as Jesus said narrow is the path which leads to life and few there be that find it. Catholicism is widely spread heresy and Christianity has thrived in spite of it.

I agree to some degree with regards to advertising. Especially when all these media outlets are owned by these same corrupt corporations. I don’t think brain washing them into believing in a sky daddy is any better.

True apostasy and the dumbing down of a culture go hand in hand, the further they wander from God, the worse they go.
You're witnessing it as we speak.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
You do realize that the bible was put together by the Catholic Church? They decided which books to include and which ones to leave out. Came up with the idea of the Trinity. The way the Romans used Christianity to rule the people is similar to how the Muslim governments use Islam for power. If it wasn’t for the Catholic Church you might not be a Christian today. Thankfully Christianity is watered down and nobody reads the bible anymore. If they actually followed the teachings, holy fuck.

Plenty of people read the Bible. You are just not one of them.

Reaction score
I am, but he also talks in tabernacles and the like.

Remember you just posted something about stoning being preached in the Bible? Well do you remember what Jesus said to those about to stone the adulteress?

'Let he who is without sin, toss the 1st stone.'

Yes, they were following the laws that God gave them to follow. Now God is telling them not to follow those laws. Sounds like a contradiction, right? Bible is full of contradictions. Why i stopped believing in it years ago.

Reaction score
That's just plain lazy. :lol

I know the game you guys play. It’s boring and i’m not interested. You spend half your time trying to tell people what the bible is not saying.

In the arc of 2000 years of Christianity, 600 years younger is nothing. They're old enough to know better.

Christianity shares its history with Judaism. That would make it about 4-8 thousand years old? Hinduism and Buddhism are older than Islam as well. Anyways 600 years is a long time for a religion to spread.

No it spread a Platonic philosophy in place of Christianity, that's pushed more people away from God than any secular organization ever could. A world-accepted religion is anti-Christ, as it say's in Revelation, and as Jesus said narrow is the path which leads to life and few there be that find it. Catholicism is widely spread heresy and Christianity has thrived in spite of it.

True apostasy and the dumbing down of a culture go hand in hand, the further they wander from God, the worse they go.
You're witnessing it as we speak.

Oh stop, now you’re sounding like a religious nut.

Top Bottom