Reaction score
[video=youtube;kHk_6Vh4Qeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo[/video]

:lol

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;kHk_6Vh4Qeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo[/video]

:lol
Ha! They forgot though, to clasp the case shut with a wire so as Ahmed himself said, "it won't look suspicious."

And of course naturally no one in the press or media has any skepticism at all, if the kid said that about his clasp wire, doesn't it follow that he had to KNOW it might look suspicious?

The whole point was to make it look that way.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These mother fuckers hired a legal team because they're "traumatized." Only in America. People come here, refuse to assimilate and try to scam the system because that's what people do. I have doubts that this kid built anything. And now it's coming out that his sister may have been suspended for something similar and threatening to blow up the school. I hope the district takes this thing all the way and these people get exposed for the frauds that they are.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
This country would be much better off if they kicked the Muslims out, but the government is planning on bringing even more of them in. Terror threats from within this country would go down to just an occasional wacko and we could stop spending all this money on security from this one group of religious idiots. I don't give a damn if it offends them. 20 years ago , this kid wouldn't have raised an eyebrow for having this case with him. Since he is a Muslim and considering the past issues with his sister, it does make me question his motives for building a clock like this. We are following in the same path as the European countries that are being overrun by Muslims.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This country would be much better off if they kicked the Muslims out

Jackie, you know I love you, but that mentality has been proven wrong 100 plus times throughout history. Build better security, aggressively seek out terrorist threats, and drop the hammer on the guilty, but you can't just round up a race or religion and boot them out. Those who do are always on the wrong side of history.

Other then that, how's everything?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
First of all, who's next then? "First they came for the Jews" and the like.

Secondly - you have like in any other religion, some very hard core sects that are radical, and sects or denominations which are not. The radical sect's first target is the more moderate sects. Then the Jews, then everyone else who won't convert. It's not ALL Muslims.

However, I will say it again as I have said many times - A Muslim is someone who reads Mohammad. A Jihadist is someone who understands Mohammad.

Ahmed's dad understands Mohammad, and it's evident when you see that picture of Ahmed with his mother. There she is, wearing her Burka and is basically enslaved living under the Sharia roof. Some skeptical reporter should have asked her or Ahmed if she is allowed to drive a car - I bet she is not. If this kid Ahmed starts to get too westernized, don't be surprised if he doesn't wind up dead at the hands of his father in a "honor killing." The daughter too, most especially the daughter.

I'll add to what CMD said - are we a free country or not? Do we have freedom of speech, religion and association? Well yes of course we do. This alone pre-empts any ideas or plans to round up groups and deport them. It's not American and anyone who loves America and its ideals won't stand for it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One thing he missed:

"Idiot President, buffoon that he is, sucks this in like a largemouth bass does any good lure and invites this complete fraud to the White House - where had he arrived there unannounced with this clock bomb model would have been subjected to far more than just handcuffs."

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This country would be much better off if they kicked the Muslims out, but the government is planning on bringing even more of them in. Terror threats from within this country would go down to just an occasional wacko and we could stop spending all this money on security from this one group of religious idiots. I don't give a damn if it offends them. 20 years ago , this kid wouldn't have raised an eyebrow for having this case with him. Since he is a Muslim and considering the past issues with his sister, it does make me question his motives for building a clock like this. We are following in the same path as the European countries that are being overrun by Muslims.

We're already dealing with just the occasional whacko.

Reaction score

Can the protestant Christians go next?

I’ll take a Muslim any day over a protestant Christian. Some of the most generous people i have ever met have been Muslim.

BTW, Muslims own a lot of businesses in America and have a lot of wealth. Good luck getting rid of them.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Since he is a Muslim and considering the past issues with his sister, it does make me question his motives for building a clock like this. We are following in the same path as the European countries that are being overrun by Muslims.

I worked in Europe in the 90's up until 2001 and I don't recall seeing too many Muslims. I go back around 2009 and 2010 and they're everywhere. Tea houses, smoke shops/hookah "bars" and burka clad women everywhere.....and I mean everywhere. They sprouted like weeds. The problem with Muslims is that they don't assimilate. They refuse to assimilate.

We're headed down the same path and refuse to learn from Europe's mistakes. You come to the US and you should follow US laws. There's nothing wrong with how you handle yourself in your own home but in public and in our society you follow our rules. These folks should speak out about these crimes (Boston, Texas, France, etc.) but they don't. They welcome it. Fuck them and the camel they rode in on.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
We're already dealing with just the occasional whacko.

Do you realize just how much this country has spent since the 9/11 attacks to prevent more attacks from Islamic radicals? I figure you have a good grasp because you are smarter than the average bear, but most people have no ideal about the amount of resources that it takes to protect this country from this one religious group of people.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Can the protestant Christians go next?

I’ll take a Muslim any day over a protestant Christian. Some of the most generous people i have ever met have been Muslim.

BTW, Muslims own a lot of businesses in America and have a lot of wealth. Good luck getting rid of them.
Many Muslims get low interest loans from the federal government when they move here. You actually don't have a damn clue about the subject for you to compare any Christian to a religion that endorses beheadings, rape, slavery, abuse of women, stoning, etc. I don't see daily beheadings committed by Christians on YouTube. Guess what? They hate you just as much as they hate me. The only difference is that I can see what they really are and you are ignorant to to their evil religion. You have such a chip on your shoulder when it comes to race and Christianity, that you will overlook the fact that want any non-Muslim dead. Islam is the only religion in the world that has followers that can't get along with any other religion.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I worked in Europe in the 90's up until 2001 and I don't recall seeing too many Muslims. I go back around 2009 and 2010 and they're everywhere. Tea houses, smoke shops/hookah "bars" and burka clad women everywhere.....and I mean everywhere. They sprouted like weeds. The problem with Muslims is that they don't assimilate. They refuse to assimilate.

We're headed down the same path and refuse to learn from Europe's mistakes. You come to the US and you should follow US laws. There's nothing wrong with how you handle yourself in your own home but in public and in our society you follow our rules. These folks should speak out about these crimes (Boston, Texas, France, etc.) but they don't. They welcome it. Fuck them and the camel they rode in on.

I agree with you 100%. I keep up with a lot of the problems that Europe is having with Muslims now and it is unbelievable how they are taking over Europe. It is a major crisis in many of those countries now and it is too late to stop the problem. Looks like it will take another Crusade to stop these idiots.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Do you realize just how much this country has spent since the 9/11 attacks to prevent more attacks from Islamic radicals? I figure you have a good grasp because you are smarter than the average bear, but most people have no ideal about the amount of resources that it takes to protect this country from this one religious group of people.

If you're counting the wars that go along with it the amount is probably close to what it would take to erase the deficit.

My point was, terrorists attacks aren't common in the US. We only have the nuts to deal with and somehow kicking out all the muslims isn't going to change that.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
If you're counting the wars that go along with it the amount is probably close to what it would take to erase the deficit.

My point was, terrorists attacks aren't common in the US. We only have the nuts to deal with and somehow kicking out all the muslims isn't going to change that.
If we let a bunch of the refugees in, there will be more chances of attacks. There has been a bunch of ISIS members that has been let into European countries .

Reaction score
Many Muslims get low interest loans from the federal government when they move here. You actually don't have a damn clue about the subject for you to compare any Christian to a religion that endorses beheadings, rape, slavery, abuse of women, stoning, etc.

Have you actually read the bible? It’s that big book sitting on top of your confederate flag. It’s full of the shit you just listed. The Bible promotes violence and killing of non believers. Christian history is full of murder. Look up the Crusaders. Read Foxe's Book of Martyrs‎. Even recent history there is violence in the name of Christianity. Killing of abortion doctors for example. Killing your kids because God told you so. Jesus did say that he did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Anyways, much of the current Christian movement is a watered down self-help version.

Muslims are split into two groups. The Sunni and Shai. The majority of them are non-violent. You can’t paint them all with the same brush. The problem with Americans is we don’t understand Muslims. Religion for us so causal and something we do on Sundays, pray to baby Jesus and go home. Muslims it’s different. Their religion is embedded into their identity. Their religion is in everything they do. When Bush Jr, a Christian President attacks them in the name of his religion, they are going to fight back. I think the whole ISIS, 9-11, is all a bunch of bullshit false flag agenda by our own government. Their is profit in going to war. We live in a Christian country that loves going to war.

I do hope one day all religion vanishes. It would make Earth a safer place to live.

Reaction score
Have you actually read the bible? It’s that big book sitting on top of your confederate flag. It’s full of the shit you just listed. The Bible promotes violence and killing of non believers. Christian history is full of murder. Look up the Crusaders. Read Foxe's Book of Martyrs‎. Even recent history there is violence in the name of Christianity. Killing of abortion doctors for example. Killing your kids because God told you so. Jesus did say that he did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Anyways, much of the current Christian movement is a watered down self-help version.

Muslims are split into two groups. The Sunni and Shai. The majority of them are non-violent. You can’t paint them all with the same brush. The problem with Americans is we don’t understand Muslims. Religion for us so causal and something we do on Sundays, pray to baby Jesus and go home. Muslims it’s different. Their religion is embedded into their identity. Their religion is in everything they do. When Bush Jr, a Christian President attacks them in the name of his religion, they are going to fight back. I think the whole ISIS, 9-11, is all a bunch of bullshit false flag agenda by our own government. Their is profit in going to war. We live in a Christian country that loves going to war.

I do hope one day all religion vanishes. It would make Earth a safer place to live.

Don't agree with the 9/11 false flag comments but otherwise, great post.

Top Bottom