Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's ok this season
I thought the Euro guys were going to destroy the Americans by the looks of the fights to get in the house.

But so far we have won all the fights.

There is one kid that specializes in this high level leg lock on the American team who might be the next break out star. I can see him flying up the ranks with that crazy leg lock because most people don't know how to defend it yet and this kid is so good at it that even the ones that do know how to defend it still can't.

I see this kid being like Rhonda Rousey with her arm bars. Everyone knows it's coming but they still can't defend it and she wins with it in seconds

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen every episode and after the second or third fight, the Europeans dominated. Ryan Hall, the leg lock guy, didn't fight "his fight" against Saul Rogers and lost. Although Rodgers defended well.

The "Finale" was last night. It was supposed to be Saul Rogers vs Artem Hall, but Rogers lied on his Visa so couldn't get into 'murica.... so Ryan Hall gets the shot. I dvr'd it, and I'm watching it now. Rooting for Hall.

Top Bottom