Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the problem of what I was mentioning earlier. Some of these things might be explainable and they need to be explained so the public has faith in the system. From the Tweet, these guys are Dominion techs and they can't even explain what happened. This whole election was a complete shit show.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is the problem of what I was mentioning earlier. Some of these things might be explainable and they need to be explained so the public has faith in the system. From the Tweet, these guys are Dominion techs and they can't even explain what happened. This whole election was a complete shit show.

This is unbelievable. This needs to be investigated along with every other instance of fraud and error. We can do better than this. Georgia is a mess. Let's not forget they stopped counting on election night and sent everyone home for the night claiming there was a water main break. Yet there is no record of a water main break, just a small leak in another area hours earlier that had no effect on the counting process. Someone wanted to get everyone out of the building for a few hours, but the question is why? I think the obvious answer is because something was going to happen outside the view of witnesses. With reports of pristine ballots, I think we can assume we know what happened.

We now know that Georgia also destroyed the envelopes for hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots so that the dates and signatures cannot be verified. Judges loathe to throw out valid votes, but Georgia's outrageous obstruction of ballot auditing is so egregious it might be the right time to do exactly that. Those who either by error or intent create the mess we now have should be made to pay a penalty.

This is really important and we get to the bottom of this now because Georgia has a runoff election for 2 senate seats in January that will result in which party controls the senate for the next 2 years. With a record number of absentee ballots already requested, we are facing the possibility of additional fraud and controversy. I suspect, given the stakes, the runoff elections are going to be rigged again.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
This is unbelievable. This needs to be investigated along with every other instance of fraud and error. We can do better than this. Georgia is a mess. Let's not forget they stopped counting on election night and sent everyone home for the night claiming there was a water main break. Yet there is no record of a water main break, just a small leak in another area hours earlier that had no effect on the counting process. Someone wanted to get everyone out of the building for a few hours, but the question is why? I think the obvious answer is because something was going to happen outside the view of witnesses. With reports of pristine ballots, I think we can assume we know what happened.

We now know that Georgia also destroyed the envelopes for hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots so that the dates and signatures cannot be verified. Judges loathe to throw out valid votes, but Georgia's outrageous obstruction of ballot auditing is so egregious it might be the right time to do exactly that. Those who either by error or intent create the mess we now have should be made to pay a penalty.

This is really important and we get to the bottom of this now because Georgia has a runoff election for 2 senate seats in January that will result in which party controls the senate for the next 2 years. With a record number of absentee ballots already requested, we are facing the possibility of additional fraud and controversy. I suspect, given the stakes, the runoff elections are going to be rigged again.
With a record number of absentee ballots already requested...

They weren't even requested...Hacks like Stacey Abrams have sent out hundreds of thousands of ballots unsolicited.

It's starting to look like the Guv and Sec of State in GA are straight-up corrupt to boot.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With a record number of absentee ballots already requested...

They weren't even requested...Hacks like Stacey Abrams have sent out hundreds of thousands of ballots unsolicited.

It's starting to look like the Guv and Sec of State in GA are straight-up corrupt to boot.

And Republicans are talking of boycotting the election since they feel it's a fraud anyway.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can no longer listen to Fox

its a trip to hear people saying this, it used to be from the so called liberal side, now its both

what happened?

I dont watch much but I had Fox & CNN on Election Day and Fox seemed fine to me not overtly political either way. I liked the math based guys who where explaining things like why Vermont would go to BViden despite Trump currently holding a big lead

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
The plot thickens...

The PA assembly (i.e. the people with the power to select electors) has stepped in...

THEREFORE, be it RESOLVED that the Pennsylvania House of Representatives—

1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and

2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and

3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and

4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and

5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and

6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
IMO, it will take only one of the legislatures from states in dispute to stand up before any others jump in...It looks like the PA assembly is prepared to get that ball rolling.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its a trip to hear people saying this, it used to be from the so called liberal side, now its both

what happened?

I dont watch much but I had Fox & CNN on Election Day and Fox seemed fine to me not overtly political either way. I liked the math based guys who where explaining things like why Vermont would go to BViden despite Trump currently holding a big lead

I actually thought MSNBC was far better on election night. They gave very analytical explanations and dove deep into the states and counties. Same in 2016.

I don't watch Fox because I think they have become part of the cabal. I can take "fair and balanced" and deal with both sides of the issue. But Fox has become very "safe" with their post election coverage.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now a legislative hearing in AZ on Monday...

Just my opinion, but time is going to run out and I don't believe any legislature is going to have the courage to overturn this fraud. The courts certainly lack the courage to act. At the end of the day, we've completely bastardized our election process.

The big picture is staring everyone right in the face. Biden didn't have to campaign because he knew the fix was in. I have absolutely no doubt. It would also be easy to examine the "pristine" ballots in some states to see if they were computer generated. But Republican led legislatures and a governor in Georgia won't do it. I wonder why? That should be the easiest thing to disprove and can be done in a day or two. But I think people are scared of what they would find.

The SCOTUS just ruled 5 to 4 to allow churches to remain open. While some may claim this is some sort of victory, I look at it as a sign of things to come. Did 4 SCOTUS justices just disregard the constitution and feel that liquor stores were more important than a constitutionally protected right? This is ominous. It doesn't stop with freedom of religion. Tomorrow it will be the Second Amendment and so on.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
PA trial court rules election "unconstitutional"...Tosses responsibility for selecting electors to the state assembly...PASC is corrupt as fuck and will overturn this....Will probably end up on the lap of USSC.

The ruling.....

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but time is going to run out and I don't believe any legislature is going to have the courage to overturn this fraud. The courts certainly lack the courage to act. At the end of the day, we've completely bastardized our election process.

The big picture is staring everyone right in the face. Biden didn't have to campaign because he knew the fix was in. I have absolutely no doubt. It would also be easy to examine the "pristine" ballots in some states to see if they were computer generated. But Republican led legislatures and a governor in Georgia won't do it. I wonder why? That should be the easiest thing to disprove and can be done in a day or two. But I think people are scared of what they would find.

The SCOTUS just ruled 5 to 4 to allow churches to remain open. While some may claim this is some sort of victory, I look at it as a sign of things to come. Did 4 SCOTUS justices just disregard the constitution and feel that liquor stores were more important than a constitutionally protected right? This is ominous. It doesn't stop with freedom of religion. Tomorrow it will be the Second Amendment and so on.
Like I said, if just one legislature gets off the pot it will set the precedent for others to follow, IMO....Though it seems that nobody wants to be first.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Just a coincidence....Nothing to see here...

BTW, Trump's odds of pulling this off are 10%, according to Vegas bookies.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon Includes His Talking About the Ongoing Coup w/ Guest Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning.

TD, I honestly don't know if these people are crazy or if this is the biggest orchestrated crime in our nation's history. It's such a crazy story that it's almost unfathomable. Unfortunately, there are red flags that can't be ignored. 5 or 6 battleground states stop counting for the night? Only they didn't stop counting? Why? Let's not kid ourselves, any sane person who went to bed that night knew something was up. Why only the battleground states? Why just the states that Biden needed to secure a victory? Why not New Hampshire or Texas or Louisiana or Kentucky or any other state? It's not a stretch to say that this type of conduct shows some level of coordination.

And the interview makes mention of a raid in Germany to secure the servers. Main stream media have debunked this. I don't know how they debunked it but they just arbitrarily claim it's not true. And in the interview, they claim that a US soldier was killed. Wouldn't this be something we would have heard about? Wouldn't the German government have commented on this? It's wild and while I see some red flags on one side, I also see some red flags on the other where I can't fully get on board with the whole story.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Main stream media have debunked this. I don't know how they debunked it but they just arbitrarily claim it's not true.

DeBoonk.jpg

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Interview with retired Lt.General McInerney....Makes some serious charges, which I cannot confirm nor deny.....Watch it while you still can...

Top Bottom