Reaction score
Some of the John Podesta and other emails are strange in how they reference pizza and other words in strange context and perhaps they should be investigated more thoroughly, hopefully by authorities who can indict if necessary.
I do think there's more to the Podesta angle of this, given wikileaks history of accuracy.

And the last couple of days the news hits about a busted trafficking ring in Canada where 400 children were rescued and some 300 adults have been arrested or are under investigation in connection. Also a trafficking ring in Norway involving politicians has surfaced. Add this to the Holllywood stuff TE was talking about... These things aren't just limited to Southeast Asia by any means. It's a shocking thing... but sadly it's not anything I would consider impossible.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's why I even decided to give it the time of day. I still think its a conspiracy regarding Comet Ping Pong Pizza.

Some of the John Podesta and other emails are strange in how they reference pizza and other words in strange context and perhaps they should be investigated more thoroughly, hopefully by authorities who can indict if necessary.

The allusion that John Podesta and his brother could be culpable in the Madeleine McCann case would seem to fall under the category of defamation and I'd be pretty pissed if someone made these types of accusations about me. If they are going to imply their involvement then they should be able to show they were in or around Portugal at the time of her disappearance as well as providing a much greater depth of evidence. Merely saying they look like sketches of suspects is irresponsible in my opinion.
It's not irresponsible it's just fact. And I haven't seen anything yet that "alludes" anything. I have seen the photos of the two compared side by side with the sketches, but nobody saying or even " alluding" it's actually the Podestas.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In the video below, people showed up at Comet Ping Pong Pizza and met with the owner who gives them a tour and is very civil to people that obviously think he's guilty. His civility and hospitality don't mean he isn't guilty of the allegations but his demeanor and body language don't cause me to be suspicious either.
The child predators typically are very good at being charming, it's one of the main tools in the predator toolbox. It's the veneer, the mask.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's not irresponsible it's just fact.

What is?

And I haven't seen anything yet that "alludes" anything. I have seen the photos of the two compared side by side with the sketches, but nobody saying or even " alluding" it's actually the Podestas.

When discussing the Madeleine McCann case at 18:34 in the video above, it says:

“The graphics created by the police experts of the suspects wanted in connection to this case are a clear match to John & Tony Podesta"

so perhaps "allude" wasn't a strong enough word to describe how they were being portrayed

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The child predators typically are very good at being charming, it's one of the main tools in the predator toolbox. It's the veneer, the mask.

No doubt but I'm going to need a lot more than that to conclude the pizza place is involved in what is being asserted

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I do think there's more to the Podesta angle of this, given wikileaks history of accuracy.

And the last couple of days the news hits about a busted trafficking ring in Canada where 400 children were rescued and some 300 adults have been arrested or are under investigation in connection. Also a trafficking ring in Norway involving politicians has surfaced. Add this to the Holllywood stuff TE was talking about... These things aren't just limited to Southeast Asia by any means. It's a shocking thing... but sadly it's not anything I would consider impossible.

Could be, the emails are definitely strange

Do you have any links to some major news sites regarding the trafficking in Canada?

By the way, I am not doubting trafficking and child molestation isn't rampant, I absolutely believe and know human trafficking of children occurs all over the world and more in the US than we'd like to believe. One of my buddies works at the International Justice Mission in Washington DC and he has told me horrid stories of children being sold into the sex trade at ages that would make you want to puke and then go rip the limbs off the person responsible and watch him bleed out.

Reaction score

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What is?
You said:

"Merely saying they look like sketches of suspects is irresponsible in my opinion."

And I said:

"It's not irresponsible it's just fact."

See?
so perhaps "allude" wasn't a strong enough word to describe how they were being portrayed
"It's a clear match" is factual. Show me anyone who looks at the composites then looks at the actual photos, who would disagree.
No doubt but I'm going to need a lot more than that to conclude the pizza place is involved in what is being asserted
More than that was provided, like how this guy is one of the most powerful people in DC.

But you're assuming I have made a conclusion. I have not.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You said:

"Merely saying they look like sketches of suspects is irresponsible in my opinion."

And I said:

"It's not irresponsible it's just fact."

See?

"It's a clear match" is factual. Show me anyone who looks at the composites then looks at the actual photos, who would disagree.
More than that was provided, like how this guy is one of the most powerful people in DC.

But you're assuming I have made a conclusion. I have not.

Gotcha, I should have elaborated since the point I was trying to make was not obvious to you. The implication of guilt they were making by merely pointing out the similarities and no other worthwhile evidence was irresponsible in my opinion. The degree to which they resemble the sketches and your use of the words fact/factual is irrelevant to my point.

I haven't made any assumptions about your conclusions or even given your position any thought but if you feel you have a good grasp of the evidence you can condense and present here, I would love to read it. I'm simply trying to understand the accusations being made and whether the evidence/claims I've seen so far warrants the conclusions some are reaching.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gotcha, I should have elaborated since the point I was trying to make was not obvious to you. The implication of guilt they were making by merely pointing out the similarities and no other worthwhile evidence was irresponsible in my opinion. The degree to which they resemble the sketches and your use of the words fact/factual is irrelevant to my point.
Your point seemed to be that by saying the Podestas look exactly like the sketches the reporters were being "irresponsible." What would you rather have had them say? "This is not obvious but it sort of is?"

They didn't accuse the Podestas of any crime. They correctly stated that the police digital sketches closely resemble - are a clear match - to the photos of the Podestas. That is not irresponsible, it is merely stating the obvious. The Podestas are free to sue them. This of course involves the last thing they ever want to go through, and that is the Discovery process.
I would love to read it. I'm simply trying to understand the accusations being made and whether the evidence/claims I've seen so far warrants the conclusions some are reaching.
:lol

"Conclusions some are reaching." Weasel words.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Your point seemed to be that by saying the Podestas look exactly like the sketches the reporters were being "irresponsible." What would you rather have had them say? "This is not obvious but it sort of is?"

They didn't accuse the Podestas of any crime. They correctly stated that the police digital sketches closely resemble - are a clear match - to the photos of the Podestas. That is not irresponsible, it is merely stating the obvious. The Podestas are free to sue them. This of course involves the last thing they ever want to go through, and that is the Discovery process.
:lol

"Conclusions some are reaching." Weasel words.

congrats Dooms, you've gone full ******, as usual

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What did he say that was full ****** there? Looked reasonable to me.

Anyway, that kidnapping of that girl and the Podesta sketches aren't related to the pizza place anyway. Personally, I'd think it far fetched that the brothers were personally snatching kids from foreign countries, too. But that doesn't mean the rest of the story involving Comet Ping Pong is disqualified from suspicion.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ya doomsday and your mother dresses you funny too

-drops the microphone-

FanSince61

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I firmly believe he was on a quest to destroy the fabric of this country....and he's a done a pretty good job.

He was, he said in 2008 that he was going to fundamentally change the US. He did a pretty good job without missing a tee time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
SMH.....

A North Carolina man was arrested Sunday after he walked into a popular pizza restaurant in Northwest Washington carrying an assault rifle and fired one or more shots, D.C. police said.

Police said 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., walked in the front door of Comet Ping Pong and pointed a firearm in the direction of a restaurant employee. The employee was able to flee and notify police. Police said Welch proceeded to discharge the rifle inside the restaurant; they think that all other occupants had fled when Welch began shooting.

Welch has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. Police said there were no reported injuries.

The man told police he had come to the restaurant to “self-investigate” a false election-related conspiracy theory involving Hillary Clinton that spread online during her presidential campaign.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
CzE357XXcAAPEiL.jpg

avHnbUZ.gif

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Hillary had won, would they say she was President of the Divided States, even with a similar margin of victory?

We all know the answer to that.

Top Bottom