Reaction score
So now Trump is softening on deporting all illegals.... which is good for policy purposes. But it's not so good for people who don't trust what he says. Basically the central point of his campaign and he's wavering on it?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
why is anyone surprised? he's been on every side of every important issue. not sure how he thinks this will help him. the pro-amnesty voters will stick with Hillary because that's been her position from the very beginning, and the betrayed anti-amnesty folks will be furious with him. I doubt he loses many of them because they hate Hillary that much, but I don't see him siphoning off too many pro-Hillary Hispanic voters.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When Anderson Cooper asked Julian Assange if the new information he is set to release will be enough to damage Hillary's campaign he said it would be significant

But backed off from his previous assertion that his last release would destroy her chances at the presidency

He also said that it would depend on how the media treats the info and if it catches fire in the media or not

So it's not the "smoking gun" as previously thought

Way to burst my bubble Julian

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score
So now Trump is softening on deporting all illegals.... which is good for policy purposes. But it's not so good for people who don't trust what he says. Basically the central point of his campaign and he's wavering on it?

you were one of those whining about his positions being too extreme and now that he is softening its considered wavering.

You lawyers. Ought to be a bounty on them with 365 days season and no bag limit

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
[video=youtube;7LYRUOd_QoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM[/video]

I watched this a few days ago just because. It's hard to understand how they could do any of that shit under the guise of philanthropy.

This type of shit really fucks with me. I always ask myself two questions when I see this stuff.

1. C'mon man, are they really these evil shitbags or am I just blinded by my disdain progressive democrats and their agenda?

2. Why in the fuck would you question wether or not this corruption exists throughout the Government?

Question #2 brings me back to reality.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hillary out there spewing the typical Democrap garbage. "blah blah Trump is racist"..."blah blah only racist support Trump"...."blah blah only racists read Breitbart news"..."only hate groups support Trump" blah blah blah

I asked a libtard at my work yesterday who was regurgitating this same idiocy to please show me one example of any Trump racism, just ONE

Crickets

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sort of off-topic but I know this guy I used to hang out with through mutual friends and who we're just facebook friends now. Anyways, today he was crying about 'white, male privilege' (he's white, it's a classic case of self-loating) because he received an 80 cent raise at work and some bitch didn't (color not known). Along the way he turned into some kind of ultra-feminist too.

I commented asking if he was going to give back his raise then.

But bleeding heart, white liberals make me laugh. They do nothing but talk, talk, talk.

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score
Sort of off-topic but I know this guy I used to hang out with through mutual friends and who we're just facebook friends now. Anyways, today he was crying about 'white, male privilege' (he's white, it's a classic case of self-loating) because he received an 80 cent raise at work and some bitch didn't (color not known). Along the way he turned into some kind of ultra-feminist too.

I commented asking if he was going to give back his raise then.

But bleeding heart, white liberals make me laugh. They do nothing but talk, talk, talk.

its like those hollywood ariheads whining to congress for taxpayer money for this and that and do you ever see them writing a big check?

That dude whining sure won't give back the money.

Reaction score
you were one of those whining about his positions being too extreme and now that he is softening its considered wavering.
Did you see the part of my post where I said it's good for policy purposes?

And yes, when you take an extreme stance on an issue then start saying, "ahhh, nevermind," that's the definition of wavering. Wavering isn't always bad... not that I'd expect your dumb ass to understand that.

I'm sure you loved his alarmist anti-immigration rhetoric. I bet his new opinions don't bother you though. You were in the tank the moment he started winning primaries, cause you're a repub shill incapable of independent thought.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I chuckled at Assanges comment about it being hard for them to release anything worse on Trump than what comes out of his mouth every second day

He also said something about choosing between these two is like choosing between cholera or gonorrhea

They are both horrible. Not sure how anyone could actively support either one

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Trump will be the most healthy President ever, according to his doctor.

50 years ago he was granted a medical deferment from the draft.

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score
Did you see the part of my post where I said it's good for policy purposes?

And yes, when you take an extreme stance on an issue then start saying, "ahhh, nevermind," that's the definition of wavering. Wavering isn't always bad... not that I'd expect your dumb ass to understand that.

I'm sure you loved his alarmist anti-immigration rhetoric. I bet his new opinions don't bother you though. You were in the tank the moment he started winning primaries, cause you're a repub shill incapable of independent thought.

well since you are a lawyer and an example of what is wrong today and also since you are clearly in the tank as part of Hilary's Zombie Army I think I would rather be called a republican shill.

Reaction score
well since you are a lawyer and an example of what is wrong today and also since you are clearly in the tank as part of Hilary's Zombie Army I think I would rather be called a republican shill.
LOL

You never reply to me without trying to take some lame insult at my job. You're the perfect example of what is wrong with this country. Racist, closed-minded, unable to think for yourself. If it says Republican by it, by God, it's good for you. Too bad you can't comprehend how the Republican party has failed you.

And since you apparently missed it the first thousand times I said it... I'm not voting for Hillary. I know it's hard for you to comprehend someone may not like Trump or Hillary, but people like that do exist.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
LOL

You never reply to me without trying to take some lame insult at my job. You're the perfect example of what is wrong with this country. Racist, closed-minded, unable to think for yourself. If it says Republican by it, by God, it's good for you. Too bad you can't comprehend how the Republican party has failed you.

And since you apparently missed it the first thousand times I said it... I'm not voting for Hillary. I know it's hard for you to comprehend someone may not like Trump or Hillary, but people like that do exist.

2 out of 3 aint bad.

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score
LOL

your history of posts indicate you are a racist in the mode of Al Sharpton and company; and your blind obedience to the mess that is the legal system shows a complete inability to think for yourself. AND a High IQ without common sense shows you are educated beyond your ability to use it. You remind me of some professors I have met that I would not hire to run an elevator for me or park cars.

Reaction score
your history of posts indicate you are a racist in the mode of Al Sharpton and company;
Links?
and your blind obedience to the mess that is the legal system shows a complete inability to think for yourself.
Links?
AND a High IQ without common sense shows you are educated beyond your ability to use it. You remind me of some professors I have met that I would not hire to run an elevator for me or park cars.
Son, I've got more common sense than your whole one-branch family tree put together.

Top Bottom