Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I see the Millennials are already bleating about "diversity" as they prepare to ardently vote for a couple of white liberals of privilege.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Trump is going to mop the floor with Hillary.

Also, how stupid is this ploy Cruz pulled yesterday going to look when Trump wins Indiana next week? He has to fold up camp after that. There's no way Trump doesn't get 1237+ easily now.

Reaction score
Cruz is desperate now. Fiorina never moved the needle in the primaries. If you were trying to make a splash, as desperate of a move as it is with him trailing like he is, that's about the splash of a praying mantis doing a cannon ball.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Cruz is desperate now. Fiorina never moved the needle in the primaries. If you were trying to make a splash, as desperate of a move as it is with him trailing like he is, that's about the splash of a praying mantis doing a cannon ball.

Yep. People who care about the sex of the vice president and want a woman in that position wouldn’t vote for Cruz anyway.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Rubio would have been a better choice, but nobody he chose was going to do anything for him.

There's 3 minutes left in the 4th qtr and he's down 3 scores, but he also needs two 2pt conversions also. So basically he and his fucked up face can jump up Fiorina's asshole.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I bet Roger Stone has a list of 100 chicks Hillary has went down on over the years just ready to be published in the tabloids.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Which should be expected. I called it a long time ago when I said that nobody wants to see another Bush or Clinton. She's as entrenched in the fucked up culture of politics as anyone.

Also, how stupid is this ploy Cruz pulled yesterday going to look when Trump wins Indiana next week? He has to fold up camp after that. There's no way Trump doesn't get 1237+ easily now.

Saw this earlier and it just made me laugh.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/22/go-ahead-donald-get-1237-it-wont-matter-rnc-delegate.html

"Even if Trump reaches the magic number of 1,237 the media and RNC are touting, that does not mean Trump is automatically the nominee," Haugland said. "The votes earned during the primary process are only estimates and are not legal convention votes. The only official votes to nominate a candidate are those that are cast from the convention floor."

"Remember every state has a different delegate allocation process," he said. "Delegates are picked up in state contests that can be winner take all, open primaries, and remember there are seven states that allow the candidates to pick their own delegates. Until those delegate challenges are settled, there is no 1,237."

They're gonna try to fuck him out of the nomination, and I hope they make such an attempt. The chaos will be amazing.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Saw this earlier and it just made me laugh.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/22/go-ahead-donald-get-1237-it-wont-matter-rnc-delegate.html

They're gonna try to fuck him out of the nomination, and I hope they make such an attempt. The chaos will be amazing.

:lol

Yeah, I'm sure this guy thinks it won't matter, just like he and his brothers thought they'd shove Jeb or Rubio up our asses this cycle. There is zero chance they take the nomination away from Trump when he gets to the magic 1,237. There's also zero chance they take the nomination away from Trump if he goes into Cleveland with, let's say, 1,175 delegates.

The backlash would be out of this world. It's guys like this who don't understand people aren't voting so much for Trump, as they're voting against idiots like himself.

Trump isn't some savior. He's just a gigantic middle finger to the system that has been bending over the people for many years.

I've never had so much faith in the intelligence of Americans. Enough people are finally fed up with the bullshit.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
When and if Trump wins the nomination, the leftist mainstream media will start an never ending media campaign of ALL the stupid shit Trump has ever said in his life pointing out how he has been on both sides of EVERY issue. Sure Hillary may be the biggest fucking liar to ever run for office but the mainstream media will not report that. They will shoot their wad on negative Trump stories for which there are boatloads of. Hillary will win come November and the idiot Trump supporters will probably never realize what happened.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When and if Trump wins the nomination, the leftist mainstream media will start an never ending media campaign of ALL the stupid shit Trump has ever said in his life pointing out how he has been on both sides of EVERY issue. Sure Hillary may be the biggest fucking liar to ever run for office but the mainstream media will not report that. They will shoot their wad on negative Trump stories for which there are boatloads of. Hillary will win come November and the idiot Trump supporters will probably never realize what happened.

That's probably true, but that's going to be true regardless of who wins the nomination. The mainstream media is extremely hardcore left and gets worse in that tilt every year.

The difference between Trump winning and whoever else could have won the nomination is that Trump will go after Hillary on all her shit as well. The media will do what they can to downplay it, but unlike candidates like Dole, McCain & Romney who just blatantly ignored any controversial or damaging topics on Clinton & Obama- Trump will not stop throwing it out there. It will come up repeatedly in debates whether commy media people try to ignore the topic or not, Trump will just start talking about it and not stop.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

QFT

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLL ABOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landslide in November.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
David is totally a frequent visitor of r/The_Donald

Start using the word, "cuck", yet?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
So who will be DJT's running mate? I was for a while thinking he'd tap Dr. Ben, but his announcement that it'll be a 'political person' has me doubting that. Unless he thinks an unsuccessful run makes someone a political person.

Christie?
Palin? I could see him committing suicide that way to ensure Hill gets in.
Sessions?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So who will be DJT's running mate? I was for a while thinking he'd tap Dr. Ben, but his announcement that it'll be a 'political person' has me doubting that. Unless he thinks an unsuccessful run makes someone a political person.

Christie?
Palin? I could see him committing suicide that way to ensure Hill gets in.
Sessions?
He could pull a fast one on just about everyone and choose Kristi Noem.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
He could pull a fast one on just about everyone and choose Kristi Noem.

Don't know her. A quick look shows she's a straight, white republican.
What has she been caught doing/saying that would make her a trick choice?

Top Bottom