Reaction score
Todd archer is reporting it also

Says he'll have surgery on Monday to repair.

Just got off the phone with someone I trust who says it's similar to the injury Murray had last year. He didn't miss a game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I had a spiral fracture of a couple of the metacarpal bones in my right hand, they had to have pins in them. Cast for 4 weeks, then six weeks more before the pins came out. But then again, I didn't have the super healing abilities of these supermen, nor the super hype-healing medical care these cats get.

Reaction score
One time I jammed my index finger real bad playing basketball. Since were talking about completely irrelevant hand injuries and stuff.

Reaction score
I wonder if any of our other members have suffered injuries on or about the hand area. And if so, will they weigh in?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
separated my right index finger in 1984 playing touch football. had to jerk off with my left hand for about a month. twas hell.

Reaction score
I joined a flag football league a couple months ago. I haven’t sustained any serious injuries yet but ill keep everyone posted.

Reaction score
I took a softball off of the back of my hand right above the thumb joint. It swelled up like a mutha. It was hard to get a batting glove over it, but played 6 games the same day. #thuglife

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Cut the shit out of my right index finger and lost a chunk of finger meat on a broken pint glass at work. Went to the ER and got some repairs. Wrapped it up and threw a finger condom on it.. Was back at work the next night slinging drinks to drunk college sluts like the coolest guy on this board that I am. #irrelevanthandinjuries

Reaction score
Sprained right index finger while walking a pitbull x American Bulldog mix at the local humane society.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my index finger caught in a dude's facemask once and and almost severed the damn thing. Went to the trainer and had him amputate it and went back into the game.

Reaction score
Broke the two plates in my right hand swinging at a guy, missing, and hitting the top of a counter. Soft cast, off in like 2 weeks.

Reaction score
One time me and my girlfriend stayed in an old cabin deep in the woods and it turns out there were demons who posessed her so I had to cut her head off but even still her severed head bit my hand which made my hand possessed well I'll be damned if I didn't have to cut my own hand off with a chainsaw. Worst vacay ever.

Reaction score
Broke the two plates in my right hand swinging at a guy, missing, and hitting the top of a counter. Soft cast, off in like 2 weeks.

You swung, missed, and hit the top part of a counter?

You missed.... And hit the top part of a counter?

Were you fighting a 5 year old? Or a midget?

Reaction score
When I was 12, I slipped on a baseball and fell and tore all the ligaments in my shoulder. I had to have a massive surgery to repair it. After the surgery I was at a Cubs game one day. The visiting team hit a homerun and I caught it. All the Cubs fans were chanting at me to throw it back, so I threw it back to the catcher and knocked him over. The Cubs signed me to a contract as a pitcher. I was throwing like 105. We went to the World Series, and the old veteran pitcher married my mom.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
When I was 12, I slipped on a baseball and fell and tore all the ligaments in my shoulder. I had to have a massive surgery to repair it. After the surgery I was at a Cubs game one day. The visiting team hit a homerun and I caught it. All the Cubs fans were chanting at me to throw it back, so I threw it back to the catcher and knocked him over. The Cubs signed me to a contract as a pitcher. I was throwing like 105. We went to the World Series, and the old veteran pitcher married my mom.

Well your physical skills were only part of it.
No true baseball fan will ever forget the "pitcher's got a big butt" play.
Classic strategy right there.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You guys are all full of crap.

Anyways, I used to live in the desert with my uncle but I always knew I was meant for more. One day, I got a message by mistake and I went and found a coach who would prepare me for the next step in my journey. Long story short, made out with my sister by mistake and finally met my dad, but that fucker cut off my hand.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Lost my left arm once in a tragic kayaking accident. No worries, though, I can still sharpen a knife like a mofo.

Top Bottom