Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Demographics analysis from some "think tank" someone hired to study our membership by the content we post.

demographics.jpg

LOL

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
That's hilarious! It is the Republican part, they always weight Republicans as better off financially than Democrats when there are more Democrats in the top 1% than Republicans. And that trickles on down.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's hilarious! It is the Republican part, they always weight Republicans as better off financially than Democrats when there are more Democrats in the top 1% than Republicans. And that trickles on down.
On the other side of that pancake, it's assumed liberals and democrats in general are better educated and more intelligent than the knuckle dragging republicans, but this demographic seems to counter that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's only two blacks here, so the think group thing is stupid.

And who are the 76 poor people here?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
100 plus Asians and Hispanics. Umm...yeah.

I hope they just offered this as a service and if anyone pays them real money for stupid shit like this, wow.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Im curious how they compiled that information from our posts.
Evidently it's a computer program.
100 plus Asians and Hispanics. Umm...yeah.

I hope they just offered this as a service and if anyone pays them real money for stupid shit like this, wow.
There's only two blacks here, so the think group thing is stupid.

And who are the 76 poor people here?
The numbers don't represent the number of people on a given site or using a given site, the numbers are a index vs. US averages.

And yeah, people pay a nominal fee for these analytics. I have no damn idea what they think they're learning from them. I learn more from using Statcounter for free than what this gives me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This was done by a potential buyer, and last night I asked him if he had done any of these for other Cowboys sites. He sent me this:

czdemographics.jpg

Analytics say they are dumb, poor, inactive politically, mostly Hispanic and Afro-American, and mostly male. Dude said this made that site unattractive as a investment.

Top Bottom