ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Four games.

Always said this guy couldn't be trusted. We just got lucky last year.

But hey, RKG. Not a thing wrong with him "rehabbing" back home where he wanted to be.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So this is how he repays a team that took a chance on him when no one else would. What a swell guy. I wonder if he failed the test before or after we re-signed him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We know they're not THIS stupid right? So we're left to believe they do this because they really really this badly, don't want to do training camp?

CUT HIM NOW.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I didn't like the re-sign in the beginning either. This just reinforces what a dumb move it was. He'll probably only end up suiting up for 7 or 8 games with this suspension combined with his fragile body.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Good. Between he and Hardy, our defense will be fresh at the last half of the season. *sarcasm

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ehhh.. not thrilled about it but not overly upset. He''l come in week 5, hopefully played inspired ball, and we'll go from there.

Reaction score
Now the LB-abundance in the draft and FA makes sense. If Lee wasn't ready and RoMac was suspected to be wrist-slapped for opiates, then getting some mid-level cheap spackle players makes sense. Hitchens isn't the same skills set as Lee and RoMac though. I worry about Hitchens for WLB. Not fast enough. Rivers could be if he gets his mojo back from when he was drafted.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
So this is how he repays a team that took a chance on him when no one else would. What a swell guy. I wonder if he failed the test before or after we re-signed him.

We knew there was a possibility of him being suspended before he re-signed, so I would have to say we knew about the second failed test.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If Jasper Brinkley and Barry Church are on the field, expect a lot of 4 vert's.
A-HA! Now we see the whole defensive strategy! Confuse the offense by having way too many big play liability options on the field at once! Because in addition to these two we'll still have that imbecile, Claiborne in there!

They won't know where to go with the ball, see!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some folks here just don't understand RKG. This was an oversight and he'll be back by game 5. I give this guy a lot of slack because he played for Oakland.

Top Bottom