Reaction score
Gregory vs the Giants 1st round pick Ereck FLowers:

[video=youtube;th9hiGIQ0xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9hiGIQ0xs[/video]

Interesting

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
View attachment 2916

235lbs? Maybe it's the angle but he looks more like 250.

According to Broaddus in OTAs:

Broaddus: 12 Thoughts After The Cowboys’ 2nd Day Of OTA Practices | Dallas Cowboys

2) I will give Randy Gregory a tip of the cap this afternoon for his work against Tyron Smith, which is no easy task. I had heard through the grapevine on Tuesday that Gregory had some quality rushes and he was able to carry that over today. Gregory didn’t win every battle with Smith, but where he did have success is not allowing Smith to beat him down with his punch. Gregory was smart because he knew if Smith got his hands on him, it was over. Gregory was able to take Smith wide, then he worked back inside with an arm-over move that left Smith reaching for him -- which gave him a clear path to Romo. It is rare that you see Smith in this position, but to the rookie’s credit, he didn’t attempt the same rush over and over, which put himself in position to create some pressure. It was good work for both players.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In those videos, I saw a number if times where Gregory hit the head of the QB. Now he got away with it in the college ranks but in the NFL, that's not going to fly.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Reports were that Gregory was giving Tyron Smith problems with his outside rush today. He was able to turn it in with an arm over move.

Didn't just use that move though. Was able to switch it up.

Promising.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Reports were that Gregory was giving Tyron Smith problems with his outside rush today. He was able to turn it in with an arm over move.

Didn't just use that move though. Was able to switch it up.

Promising.

Reads so much better coming from you.

Top Bottom